Spectrum TV is a reliable application to watch 150 live TV channels and 20000 on-demand titles via internet connection. If you’re connected to the Spectrum internet Wi-Fi network, you will get an additional 100 TV channels and 10000 on-demand titles. Apart from smartphones, Spectrum TV is easily accessible on Samsung Smart TVs. But what about LG TV? Is the Spectrum TV app is downloadable on LG TV? The answer is No.
Running on webOS, LG Smart TVs don’t have official support to install Spectrum TV App. Then, how to watch Spectrum? You need to rely on streaming devices like Google Chromecast, Xbox One, and Roku. Meanwhile, Spectrum TV is not available for Firestick. Hence, you can’t use Amazon’s streaming device. We will show you the procedure for all methods.
Cast Spectrum TV on LG TV using Chromecast
Google Chromecast is a popular dongle used to cast media contents from smartphones to TV. However, the Spectrum TV app doesn’t have built-in support to cast its contents. Hence, you need to mirror your Android device cast Spectrum TV on Chromecast.
(1) Connect your Chromecast to the LG TV and ensure your Android device & Chromecast are on the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Launch Google Home app on your Android device and select your Chromecast device.
(3) Select Cast My Screen and START NOW on the consecutive screens.
(4) Your Android device will mirror on the LG TV.
(5) Now, open the Spectrum TV app and start streaming its contents.
Watch Spectrum TV on LG TV using Roku
Roku is another popular streaming device used to stream media content via the internet. It has a dedicated Roku Channel Store to download apps.
(1) Connect your Roku device to the LG TV and ensure that it was connected to the internet connection.
(2) Press the home button on your Roku remote and navigate to the Streaming channels section.
(3) Use the search bar to find Spectrum TV app.
(4) Install the Spectrum TV app on Roku and then launch it.
(5) Configure your Spectrum TV login credentials and start streaming its contents.
Watch Spectrum TV on LG TV using Xbox One
Everyone knows Xbox One is a popular console to play games on bigger screens. But, it also provides access to some of the streaming apps for media content. Among them, Spectrum TV is one of the apps which is officially available to download.
(1) Connect your console to the LG TV and power on it.
(2) Go to the Apps section and search for Spectrum TV app.
(3) Select the app and click Install to download it.
(4) Launch the app and enter your Spectrum TV login credentials to start streaming.
As Spectrum TV is not available on LG Content Store, you need to rely on streaming devices to watch Spectrum TV contents on LG TV. On the other hand, we can expect LG to add Spectrum TV support very soon.