- Disney Plus Subscription Plans
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense VIDAA TV
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Android TV
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Roku TV
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Fire TV
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Google TV
- How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense XClass TV
- Watch Disney Plus on Hisense TV via Streaming Devices
- How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Hisense Smart TV
Disney Plus is a popular platform service that streams content from multiple platforms like Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. The platform supports streaming on various devices (smartphone, PC, Smart TV, and gaming console). If you are using Hisense Smart TV, you can install the Disney Plus app from the respective app store and watch the content in 4K UHD and HDR quality. Also, remember that after installing the app, you must activate Disney Plus on Hisense Smart TV to access the content.
Disney Plus Subscription Plans
Disney Plus offers three membership plans to users.
|Hulu + Disney+ +ESPN+||$13.99/mon|
|Hulu + Disney+ +ESPN+||$19.99/mon|
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense VIDAA TV
You can install Disney Plus on Hisense VIDAA OS Smart TV if it’s running on version VIDAA OS 2.5 or later. For older versions, you can connect streaming devices to the Smart TV to watch the content.
 Connect the Smart TV to a stable WiFi network.
 Launch your Hisense VIDAA TV and press Home on the remote.
 After the Home screen appears, navigate and select My Apps using the D-Pads
 Under My Apps, select App Store.
 In the App Store, select Search and input Disney+ using the on-screen keyboard.
Note: You can also search the app by navigating through the Categories.
 Once you find the app, select Install to download.
 After that, select Open to launch the app and sign in to watch the content.
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Android TV
 Launch your Hisense Android TV and connect it to the WiFi.
 Select Apps (on the left) → Go to Google Play Store.
 Select the Search icon at the top and input Disney Plus.
 Pick the app and select Install to download the app.
 Once installed, select Open and start accessing the content by logging in.
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Roku TV
 Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and press Home on the remote.
 On the Home screen, select Steaming Channels.
 Under Streaming Channels → Search Channels. Search for Disney+ or Disney Plus.
 Pick the app and select Add Channel.
 Next, select Go to Channel to launch the Disney Plus app.
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Fire TV
 Turn on your Hisense Fire TV, and ensure it is connected to the WiFi.
 Next, select AppStore.
 Select Search (Magnifying glass icon) and type Disney Plus using the on-screen keyboard.
 Once you select the app from the search results, select Download to Install.
 Open the app and sign in using the credentials.
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense Google TV
 Turn on and connect your Google TV to the WiFi network.
 Select Search on the Home screen and type Disney+ in the text field.
 Further, select Install to get it on your Google TV.
 Once installed, launch the app and access the content after logging in.
How to Install Disney Plus on Hisense XClass TV
Unlike other OS, Hisense XClass TV doesn’t have the feature to install the app, as the device gets all apps by default which are pre-installed. Therefore, you will get Disney+ pre-installed on the Hisense XClass TV.
Watch Disney Plus on Hisense TV via Streaming Devices
When the app is incompatible with the Hisense Smart TV, you can connect the streaming devices to the Smart TV to get the app.
 Initially, plug in your streaming device to the TV’s HDMI port and turn on the Hisense TV.
 Connect the streaming device to the network and navigate the respective app stores to get the app.
|STREAMING DEVICE||PURCHASE LINK||APP STORE||INSTALLATION GUIDE|
|Apple TV||Apple App Store||Disney Plus on Apple TV|
|Chromecast||Google Play Store||Disney Plus on Chromecast|
|Amazon Firestick||Amazon App store||Disney Plus on Firestick|
|Roku||Roku Channel Store||Disney Plus on Roku|
|Xbox||Microsoft Store||Disney Plus on Xbox|
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Hisense Smart TV
If you’re facing any issues while streaming Disney Plus app, follow the below troubleshooting methods to eradicate the issue.
- Check the WiFi Connection: If the internet speed is not up to the mark, restart the router and check whether the issue is fixed.
- Update the Firmware: The issue may arise if your Hisense’s firmware is outdated. Therefore, update your Hisense Smart TV to the latest version to solve the issue.
- Update App: The error can also occur due to an outdated Disney Plus app. So, check whether any update is available. If there’s one, install it to fix the issue.
- Reset Hisense TV: You can also reset your Smart TV to the default settings to eliminate all the bugs and glitches.