Apple TV is a popular streaming device which supports tons of apps to stream all kind of media contents. Spectrum TV is one among the apps which can be installed on Apple TV devices. It lets you stream 250 TV channels and 30,000+ on-demand titles when you’re connected to the Spectrum internet. You can 150+ TV channels and 20000 on-demand titles when you’re connected to other networks.
To stream the live TV channels, select the Live TV section and stream your favourite channel. You can add your favourite program to the Favourites section for easy access.
Your subscription to the Spectrum TV turns your Apple TV into a new screen by streaming live TV and on-demand programs anywhere in your home when connected to the Spectrum internet.
Spectrum TV supported Apple TV models:
Spectrum is only supported on Apple TV 4 (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K (fifth generation). Users with older Apple TV generations, cannot download or access Spectrum TV on their device.
How to Install Spectrum TV on Apple TV?
If you had a compatible Apple TV, you can install this app directly from the App store.
(1) Connect your Apple TV to the TV and open the App Store.
(2) Use the search bar to search for Spectrum TV app.
(3) Select the Spectrum TV app.
(4) Tap Get to install the app.
(5) Wait for the app to install.
(6) Once installed, get back to the home screen and launch the app.
(7) Enter your Spectrum TV username and password to stream the contents.
How to Create Spectrum TV Username and Password?
If you’re a new user, you need to create a new Spectrum username and password to stream the contents.
(1) Open a web browser and visit this spectrum page.
(2) Select contact info and enter either Email ID or password.
(3) Confirm you’re not a robot and then tap Next.
(4) Enter the activation code that you received.
(5) On the next screen, enter the required details like first name, last name, contact number and email address.
(6) Create a strong username and password.
(7) Make sure to remember the username and password.
Alternative Way – Using Airplay
With Airplay Mirroring, iOS users can also watch Spectrum TV on their Apple TV. However, it works only on
- iOS device operating on iOS 11 & later
- Apple TV 2nd Gen & later.
(1) Ensure that your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Swipe up your iOS device screen from the bottom to launch the control centre. (Users with iPhone X and later, swipe the screen from the top to bottom for control centre).
(4) Click the Screen Mirroring icon.
(5) Nearby Apple TV devices will appear on the screen.
(6) Select the Apple TV device where you need to mirror the content.
(7) Your iOS device will mirror on the TV where your Apple TV is connected.
(8) Now, stream your favourite content on the Spectrum app. The video will mirror on the larger screen of the TV.
Tip: If you are a Roku user, you can also install Spectrum TV on Roku to stream on your TV.
These are the only ways available to stream Spectrum TV on Apple TV. Use the comments section if you encountered any errors while following this guide. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for daily updates,