- Twinkl doesn’t offer a free trial.
- Sign Up: visit Twinkl website → Get Started → Create a free account → Choose the grade → Continue → select Payment type → choose payment method → Subscribe.
- Cancel Subscription: Go to Twinkl website → drop-down arrow → My Account → password → Payment & Membership → Select the subscription → Cancel Subscription → Cancel.
Want to access the worksheets and books for free on Twinkl? Unfortunately, Twinkl has stopped its free trial for new users. Though it allows you to create a free account, you need to subscribe to access some resources, and it is priced at $7.00 per month. Twinkl is an internet-based education resource that carries over 1 million+ different educational resources. Each and every resource is made by a teacher or professional, or tutor.
Most of the resources are customizable, and you can easily consume your time on each resource. It doesn’t require any particular device to access the Twinkl resources. It consists of both online and offline resources that can be accessed anywhere. Twinkl has no contract or additional charge. However, you can cancel the subscription plan at your convenience time.
How to Sign Up for Twinkl Free Account
Though Twinkl has no free trial, you should buy any one of the subscription plans: Month ($7/ month) or Annual ($4.16/ month) to access all the education resources.
1. Initially, launch the web browser on your PC and head to the official website of Twinkl.
2. Click on the Get Started button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Next, enter the email address and password to create a free account.
4. Choose the grade that you want to download the sheets.
5. Click Continue to choose the subscription plan.
6. After that, select the payment type: Monthly or Annually.
7. Then, choose the payment method and enter the billing details.
8. Once done, click on the Subscribe button at the bottom of the screen.
You have successfully created an account. Now you can access the resource that you would like on Twinkl.
How to Cancel Twinkl Subscription
1. On your device, visit the Twinkl website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Profile name.
3. Choose the My Account option from the list.
4. If prompted, enter your account password for authentication.
5. Under the My Account page, choose the Payment & Membership tab.
6. Now, go to the Your Suggested Plans section and select the subscription plan that you want to cancel.
7. Click the Cancel Subscription button and again click Cancel to confirm the action.
Once you have canceled your account, you will receive the confirmation mail to your registered email address within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can call +1 (773) 694-1490 and request the Twinkl care support team to cancel your membership. Or send the requested email to [email protected] from your associated email address.
Tip! Are you fed up with using Twinkl? get a 30-day free trial on ABCmouse and enjoy learning.
Yes, Twinkl is 100% legal and fully secure to access. It contains the appropriate license to provide classroom practitioners.
No, Twinkl does not offer any free trial to users. Hence you should pay for the subscription plan to access all the resources.
Twinkl offers a coupon code for users to access one month of free membership. But there is no code available currently. The last coupon code was available between the 13th and 27th of February, 2023.
Twinkl offers a 15% discount for students as well as trainee teachers. You can avail of this discount by signing up on Twinkl.