Dark Mode or Night Mode is the most in-demand feature that users are searching for on every app. It will change the background from the usual light color to a dark color. It also reduces your eye strains while browsing in low-light conditions. The dark mode also helps you to save battery life on your device. Since the Twitch app is the most addictive among gaming users, we will show you the steps to enable dark mode on this popular live streaming platform.
Twitch is a popular gaming platform where the users can live-stream their gaming videos, chat and plan with friends while playing, upload their game statistics, and more. In January 2019, the developers of Twitch released the dark theme support as a built-in feature.
How to Enable Twitch Dark Mode on Desktop?
If you are using Twitch on your PC, then you can follow the below procedure to turn on the dark theme.
Quick Guide: Log in to your Twitch account –> Click your Profile icon –> Select the Dark Theme.
(2) Click Login and enter your account credentials (username and password).
(3) Click your Profile icon on the top right corner and select Dark Theme.
(4) The dark theme will be enabled on your screen.
(5) To disable it, click the Profile icon and turn off the dark theme.
How to Enable Twitch Dark Mode on Android and iOS?
If you are using Twitch on your Smartphones (Android/iPhone), you can follow the below method to turn on the dark theme.
(1) Open the Twitch app on your Android or iOS device.
(2) Sign in with your login credentials if you’re signed out.
(3) Click the Profile icon on the top left corner.
(4) Now, click the Settings icon on the top right corner.
(5) Select Enable Dark Mode.
(6) That’s it. The dark mode will be enabled on the Twitch app on your Android or iPhone/iPad.
Now, you will know the ways to enable dark mode on Twitch using mobile and PC. In case you have any queries, mention them in the comments section. Follow Techowns on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.
Yes, with the 2019 update, the Twitch app has a dark mode.
On your Twitch Profile settings, you can turn on the dark theme.