- To Install Peacock TV on Firestick: Turn on your TV → Home Screen → Search icon → Search for Peacock TV → Download → Open → Activate → Done.
Zwift is a smart trainer that will take you to the virtual world with a real-time cycling experience. With the application, you can stream Zwift’s on-demand sessions, training programs, and workout plans offered by world-class coaches. Even if you forget to plan your day’s workout, Zwift will remind your schedule to make it done. If you are looking to download Zwift on your Roku, unfortunately, you cannot do so as the application is not available on the Channel Store of Roku. But there are some alternative ways to get the application on your Roku-connected TV.
Possible Ways to Stream Zwift on Roku
Since the Zwift app is unavailable on Roku, you need to stream its content only by sharing the content from your smartphone or PC. Before sharing the content with Roku, follow the requirements listed below.
- Connect your smartphone or PC and Roku to the same WiFi connection.
- Enable AirPlay on Roku to screen mirror Zwift from iOS and Mac to Roku.
- Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku to screen mirror Zwift from Android devices and Windows PC to Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Roku from Android
1. Download the Zwift application on your Android from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the application and Sign in to your Zwift account.
3. Select your desired fitness program and go to the Notification Panel on your device.
4. Tap on the Cast option and choose your Roku from the list of available devices.
5. Now, the content will be mirrored on your Roku-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift from iOS
1. Install the Zwift application on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Launch the application and Sign in with the Zwift credentials.
3. Play any content and open the Control Center on your iOS device.
4. Hit the Screen Mirroring option and select your Roku in the popup.
5. You can now enjoy the Zwift videos and games on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift Using Windows PC
1. Launch the browser on your PC and visit the official website of Zwift.
2. Click on the Sign in option and enter the essential credentials.
3. Press the Windows + k keys on your keyboard.
4. Choose your Roku device from the popup.
5. The content you are playing on your PC will start to display on your Roku-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift Using Mac PC
1. Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
2. Click on the search bar and visit the Zwift website.
3. Hit the Sign in button and enter essential credentials.
4. In the menu bar, click the AirPlay icon located in the top right corner of your Mac.
5. Choose your Roku device from the available devices.
6. Enjoy streaming the Zwift content on your Roku device.
No, the application is not available on Roku but you can try screen mirroring to get it on your Roku.