- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon App [Android]
- How to Get Dark Mode on Amazon App [iPhone/iPad]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon Website Using Chrome Browser
- Download Third-Party Extensions to Use Dark Mode on Amazon Website
- How to Set Alexa App to Light or Dark Mode
- How to Fix Dark Mode Not Working on Amazon Website or App
- The Amazon app and website don’t provide a built-in setting to turn on the dark mode. Alternatively, you can use the device’s dark mode.
- On Android, you need to enable the Force Dark mode under the developer option setting.
- On iPhone, you need to enable the Smart Invert setting under the Accessibility menu.
- On the web version, you have to install third-party browser extensions.
Do you want to get a new shopping experience with the Amazon app? Then, you might switch to dark mode. But, unluckily, there is no inbuilt dark mode available on the Amazon app. Still, you use the dark mode on the app using your device settings.
Amazon is one of the popular online shopping platforms where you can sell and buy a variety of products in terms of various categories. Getting the dark mode on the app provides you with better readability and usability while shopping. You can save your device battery life while shopping on the app for a long duration.
This article discusses the best ways to get the Amazon App dark mode. If you are looking for a third-party extension for dark mode, go through the below article.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon App [Android]
Since the Amazon app doesn’t have a built-in dark mode setting, we have tried the system-wide dark mode on Android, and it failed to work on the shopping app. So you need to access the developer setting on Android to force enable the dark mode.
(1) Open Settings on Android and choose the About Phone option.
(2) Tap the Build number 7 times to enable the developer option.
(3) Return to the Settings page and open System Settings.
(4) Open the Developer options setting.
(5) Scroll down to the Override force-dark mode setting and turn on the toggle next to it.
(6) Now, enable dark mode on your device by navigating to Settings → Display → Dark mode → Turn on the toggle. If your smartphone has a dark mode shortcut on the notification pane, tap on it.
(7) Now, open the Amazon app on your smartphone. You will get the dark mode automatically.
Similarly, you can enable Dark Mode for Amazon Prime Video through this method.
How to Get Dark Mode on Amazon App [iPhone/iPad]
Like Android, you must modify the device settings to bring the dark theme on the iPhone.
(1) Open Settings and select the Accessibility menu.
(2) Select the Display & Text Size setting under the VISION section.
(3) Enable the Smart Invert setting by tapping on the toggle next to it.
(4) Now, launch the Amazon shopping app and use it with the dark theme.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon Website Using Chrome Browser
Luckily, you can force your Chrome browser into dark mode by using Chrome Flags.
(1) Launch the Chrome browser and enter chrome://flags/#enable-force-dark in the URL bar.
(2) Change the setting of Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents from Default to Enabled.
(3) Restart your Chrome browser and visit the Amazon website (https://www.amazon.com/) to use it with the dark theme.
Download Third-Party Extensions to Use Dark Mode on Amazon Website
If you don’t want to customize the system setting of Chrome browser, you can install third-party extensions to bring the dark mode. With the help of that, you can turn on and off the dark mode at any time.
Supported Browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Yandex, UC Browser, Vivaldi & Brave
|Features | Plans||Lite||Pro||Pro||Pro|
Supported Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge
Pricing: Free and Open Source
For more extensions, visit:
How to Set Alexa App to Light or Dark Mode
2. Launch the app and hit the More option placed at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Click the Settings option and tap the Alexa App Settings.
4. Hit the Color Theme and tap the Light or Dark mode.
How to Fix Dark Mode Not Working on Amazon Website or App
In some unfortunate cases, you might be facing trouble accessing the dark mode while shopping on your Amazon app. In that case, you might fix those fixes with the possible troubleshooting issues.
- Make sure to re-enable the dark mode on your devices.
- Clear the excessive cache data of the Amazon app.
- Disable the scheduled dark mode on your devices.
- If none of the steps work, then you need to restart your preferred devices (Android, iOS, or PC).