- How to Cancel AMC Plus Subscription on the Website
- How to Cancel AMC Plus on Smartphone
- How to Cancel AMC Plus on Roku
- How to Cancel AMC Plus on Apple TV
- How to Cancel AMC Plus on Mac
- How to Cancel AMC Plus on Amazon
- How to Cancel AMC Plus From TV Providers
- Website: Go to the AMC Plus website → Sign in to your account → Tap the Settings icon → Open the Subscriptions menu → Click the Cancel button.
- Apart from the website, you can also use your smartphone or streaming device to terminate the AMC Plus subscription.
Are you not happy with the AMC Plus subscription? Do you think AMC Plus is too costly? Well, no worries. You can cancel the AMC Plus subscription anytime you want and stop the reoccurring payment. The method to cancel the subscription depends on the device you used to subscribe to AMC Plus. You can use the AMC Plus website, smartphone, or streaming device to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel AMC Plus Subscription on the Website
Using the website, you can cancel both the AMC Plus 7-day free trial and the subscription.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the official website of AMC Plus.
3. Click the Sign In button and log in with your account.
4. Tap the Settings icon.
5. Select the Subscription option.
6. Here, you can find your plan, renewal date, and status.
7. Tap the Cancel button to terminate the subscription.
8. Confirm the cancellation on the pop-up. You will get the below screen with your subscription end date.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Smartphone
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel the AMC Plus subscription on your Android or iPhone.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
2. Click the Profile icon.
3. Tap Payment & Subscription and hit the Subscription option.
4. Select the AMC Plus app from the list.
5. Choose Cancel Subscription and enter the reason for cancellation.
6. Hit the Continue button and follow the instructions to cancel the subscription on an Android smartphone.
1. Navigate to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click the Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Subscriptions from the menu.
4. Pick AMC Plus from the list of subscriptions.
5. Tap the Cancel Subscription button to cancel the subscription on your iPhone.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Roku
If you have subscribed to AMC Plus on Roku, you cancel it on the Roku device or from the official website of Roku.
1. Press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Scroll down and select the AMC Plus app.
3. Now, press the Menu button on your remote control.
4. Select Manage Subscription from the menu.
5. Tap the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Finally, click the Done button to complete the process.
1. Visit the official website of Roku and sign in with your account.
2. Tap the Account icon at the top right corner.
3. Select Manage your Subscriptions from the menu.
4. Choose AMC Plus under current subscriptions.
5. Click the Unsubscribe button.
6. Hit the Confirm button to complete the process.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Apple TV
1. Power on your Apple TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Choose Accounts and click the Subscriptions option.
3. Scroll down and pick the AMC Plus app.
4. Click Cancel Subscription.
5. Tap the Confirm button to complete the process.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Mac
1. Locate the App Store on your Mac.
2. Click your Profile name and go to Account Settings.
3. Select Subscriptions and choose Manage.
4. Scroll down and click the AMC Plus app.
5. Tap the Edit button next to the app.
6. Hit Cancel Subscription to confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Amazon
If you have purchased AMC Plus through Amazon, you can terminate the subscription on the Amazon website or from the Prime Video app.
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Login with your account details.
3. Choose Account & Lists on the menu bar.
4. Click Prime Video Channels under Your Account screen.
5. Pick AMC Plus from the list of channels.
6. Hit the Cancel Channel button.
7. When a prompt appears, click the Confirm button.
Amazon Prime Video App
1. Open the Prime Video app and log in with your account.
2. Tap the Profile icon and choose Account & Settings.
3. Navigate to Channels and select AMC Plus from the list.
4. Tap the Cancel Channel button.
5. Hit the Cancel Channel button again to confirm the process.
How to Cancel AMC Plus From TV Providers
If you bought the AMC Plus subscription from the TV provider, you need to use the concerned provider to terminate the subscription. We have used the Xfinity provider.
1. Go to the official website of Xfinity and log in with your account.
2. Navigate to the On-demand section.
3. Select Networks and click Subscription Add-Ons.
4. Pick AMC Plus and tap Manage My Subscription.
5. Hit Unsubscribe to cancel the subscription.
No, AMC Plus won’t offer any refund or partial billing for cancellation. Instead of that, you can use the premium subscription until the next billing date.