Formula 1, also called F1 is an International auto racing sport. It is the highest level of single-seat, open-wheel, and open cockpit professional motor racing contest. With the F1 TV app, you can watch all the Formula 1 races on-the-go. F1 TV allows you to stream live and on-demand videos with an active subscription. The F1 TV app is available for Android, iPhone, and on streaming devices like Amazon Firestick. You can also use Chromecast to stream F1 TV on your TV as well.
Wondering how to get the premium contents from F1? All you have to do is to buy an F1 TV subscription. The subscription costs $2.99 per month and $26.99 per year. With the subscription, you can stream all the live races from F1, F2, and F3, team radios, race highlights, tire usage history, live driver maps, and more.
How to watch F1 on TV using Chromecast?
F1 TV is not compatible with Chromecast but you can use the screen mirroring option to stream the live streaming on the TV. There are three ways to mirror F1 TV:
- Chrome browser on PC
How to Chromecast F1 TV using an Android phone?
1. Connect your smart phone to same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
2. Drag down from the top on your Android phone to open the Notification Centre.
3. Click on the Cast icon from your Notification Centre.
(Note: If you are not able to find the cast icon, then go to Settings -> Bluetooth & Device Connection -> Cast.)
4. Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices appearing on your screen.
5. A warning pop-up will appear to notify you about the sensitive data that might get mirrored as well. Click on the “Start Now” button to continue.
6. Your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your TV. Open F1 TV and choose the video that you want to stream on the TV.
How to cast F1 TV using Chrome browser?
1. Open the Chrome browser and go to https://f1tv.formula1.com/.
2. Login to your account using the credentials.
3. Click the three dotted icon on the top right of the screen. Choose the cast option from the menu.
4. The browser will search for the available device name and displays them. Click on the Sources drop-down box.
5. Choose Cast tab and then click on Chromecast device.
6. Now, choose your favorite video and enjoy streaming on TV.
How to Screen Mirror F1 TV using iPhone/iPad?
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2. Install and open the Chromecast Streamer app on your device.
3. Select the Chromecast device to share the screen.
4. Select the Screen mirror option and click on the Start Broadcast button.
5. Your iPhone screen will appear on the TV. Open the F1 TV app and start streaming the video you want to see on the TV.
Related: Chromecast Fox Sports
These are the different methods to stream the contents from the F1 TV app to your Television using Chromecast. If you are an F1 fan, then this is the best way to stream using a Chromecast. With an active subscription, you can stream more than you expect on the F1 TV app.