- Using Browser: Open a browser → visit appleid.apple.com → click on Create your Apple ID → enter the personal details → enter the verification code sent via email and phone number.
- Using the Apple Music app: Open Apple Music → agree to their terms& conditions → tap on the Try It Free button → click on Create New Apple ID → select the plan → enter the personal & payment details.
Apple ID is very important to access an Apple device or Apple service. It is nothing but an Apple account that you can create for free while setting up a new Apple device. However, you can also create an Apple ID on Android smartphones and tablets with browser support. If you have an Apple Music app, you can also use it to create a new Apple ID by signing up for the one-month free trial of Apple Music.
Where Do You Need Apple ID?
Apart from protecting your Apple devices, Apple ID is also required to access services like
- Apple Arcade
- Apple Pay
- App Store
- iCloud Storage
- iTunes on Windows and Mac
- Apple Music
- Apple News
- Game Center
- Apple Podcasts
- Apple TV+ and many more.
How to Create Apple ID on Android Using a Web Browser
Using a web browser is the easiest option to create an Apple ID. Here, you don’t need to configure the credit or debit card during the sign-up process.
1. Open a browser on your Android smartphone. We recommend you use Google Chrome.
2. Go to appleid.apple.com and expand the drop-down next to Apple ID.
3: Tap on the Create your Apple ID option.
4: Fill in the required credentials like first name, last name, country, birthday, email address, password, country code, and phone number.
5: Now, select whether you want to receive promotional emails from Apple and enter the displayed captcha code for verification.
6: Enter the verification code received via email and tap on the Next button.
7: On the next screen, enter the code received on the phone number and click Next.
8: That’s it. You have successfully created an Apple ID without configuring the payment details. Now, you can use it anywhere you want.
How to Create Apple ID on Android Using Apple Music App
1. Launch the Apple Music app on your Android devices. If you haven’t installed it, download it from the Google Play Store.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Agree button.
3. Click the Continue button.
4. Select whether you want to send the crash reports to Apple or not.
5. Now, tap the Try It Free button.
6. In the popup, select Create New Apple ID.
7. Select the premium plan you want and click the Start Trial button.
8. Fill in the required credentials: email address, password, and country. Agree to the terms and conditions before tapping on the Next button.
9: On the next screen, enter your first name & surname, and date of birth.
10. Answer the security questions and tap on the Next button.
11. Choose the Credit/Debit Card option and complete the payment process.
12. Enter the verification code received via email and click on the Next option.
That’s it. A new Apple ID will be created with the one-month free trial on Apple Music.
How to Secure My Apple ID?
Since Apple ID is the gateway for all Apple services, you must protect it with various security features. Even though a strong password is good enough to secure your account, you can enable two-step verification.
1. Visit https://appleid.apple.com/ and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Security section and tap the Edit option in the top right corner.
3. Make sure that two-step verification is enabled.
After enabling this, you need to enter a six-digit verification code along with the account password while signing in. The code will be sent to the Apple devices configured with the same Apple ID.