- There is no direct way to delete the Paramount+ account.
- You must submit a request on the support page to delete your account.
- Before deleting the account, you must cancel the subscription that you have opted for.
Like other streaming services, you need a user account with an active subscription on Paramount+ to stream the content. You must delete your account if you have decided to stop watching movies and shows on Paramount Plus.
Deleting your account will ensure that your personal information is removed from the system and that you are no longer billed for the service.
How to Delete Your Paramount Plus Account Permanently
Unfortunately, Paramount Plus doesn’t offer any direct method to delete your Paramount Plus account on the website. You can only do it by submitting a deletion request on the support page.
 Visit the Paramount Plus contact page: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contactsupport.
 From there, choose your Paramount Plus plan.
 Further, fill in all the necessary credentials like name, email address, and ZIP code in the required field.
 In the Description field, enter Request to Delete My Paramount Plus Account and brief your statement for deleting your account.
 Select the Category, Sub-Category, and Platform for your Paramount Plus account.
 Finally, verify and click the Submit button at the bottom to send a deletion mail to customer service.
Alternate Ways to Contact Paramount+ Support Team
Apart from requesting customer care to delete your Paramount Plus account, you can also contact the support team in the following ways to request the account deletion.
- You can contact customer service at 1-888-274-5343 and ask them to delete your account by providing the necessary credentials.
- You can also reach Paramount Plus through the official page on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and request them to delete your account.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription
Make sure to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription before deleting your account to avoid further charges.
 Visit the Paramount Plus official website [https://www.paramountplus.com/] on your smartphone or PC.
 After logging in to your account, select the Account tab at the top-right corner.
 Under My Account, click the Subscription & Billing option.
 Scroll down and click Cancel Subscription.
 State your reason for cancelation and hit Cancel Subscription to end the subscription.
If you’ve subscribed to Paramount Plus on your smartphone, you can directly cancel the subscription on Play Store or App Store with ease.
 Open the respective app store (App Store/Play Store).
 From there, follow the procedures to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription:
- App Store: Profile → Subscriptions → Paramount Plus → Cancel Subscription.
- Play Store: Menu → Payments & Subscriptions → Subscriptions → Paramount Plus → Cancel Subscription → Continue → Cancel.
After deleting the Paramount+ account, you can use the following alternatives to stream tons of movies and shows.
|ALTERNATIVES||BASIC PLANS||FREE TRIAL|
|Amazon Prime Video||$14.99/month||Yes|
|Hulu||$7.99/month||Yes (on-demand plan)|