Pinterest is the ultimate source of getting creative ideas. It is an all-in-one destination to get lifestyle inspiration, travel ideas, DIYs, and almost every other need of yours. Pinterest is an information discovery engine to get ideas as well as share ideas in the form of photos. Pinterest is a fun yet informative tool for discovering content based on your needs. Explore and try new things by following hundreds of boards by different followers. Finding other Pinterest users is not a complex task. Like any other social app, Pinterest supports searching for someone and following their boards. If you see useful content and further wish to get inspiration, then find the user and follow their board. The article will guide you on how to find someone on Pinterest in a step-by-step manner.
How to Find Someone on Pinterest?
Pinterest has the largest userbase and the users can follow the pinners for different content. Here is the procedure to find someone on Pinterest.
Find Someone on Pinterest by Name
If you know the username of the pinner, then the steps given below will help you find someone on Pinterest easily.
(1) Launch the Pinterest app and log in to your account on your device. If you don’t have an account, see how to create a Pinterest account.
(2) Click on the Search icon (magnifier glass icon) from the top.
Note: On the Pinterest desktop, click on the rectangular grey Search bar.
(3) Enter the name or username of whom you are about to find on Pinterest. Press Enter. On PC, select People under the All Pins drop-down next to the search bar.
(4) Choose the name that matches your search from the suggestions list to open the profile of that user.
Note: If you don’t find the username, then tap on the arrow beneath the list to extend the search.
(5) Click on the Follow button to start following their pins.
And if you like the stuff they post, like images and videos and you want to download them but don’t know how to do it, we have got you covered. With our tool, you can download your favorite videos and enjoy watching them in your free time. With this tool, you can easily download videos from Pinterest and save them to your computer or device.
It’s simple to use, just enter the URL of the video you want to download, and our tool will take care of the rest. Plus, our Pinterest video downloader is 100% free and easy to use!
Did You Know? If someone is annoying you on Pinterest, you can block that person on Pinterest easily.
Find Someone on Pinterest by Facebook
Pinterest supports finding someone by their Facebook ID. Here are the guidelines:
(1) Open Pinterest and log in to your account at first.
(2) Click on the Profile icon from the top-right corner.
(3) Select the Pencil icon next to the +icon.
(4) Then, click on the Account settings option.
(5) Scroll down and click on the check box to activate your account with Facebook.
(6) Click the Continue or OK button to grant Pinterest access to your Facebook account. With this, Pinterest will find the pinners who linked Pinterest with Facebook.
(7) When connected, you will get back to the Pinterest home screen. Select the Search icon (magnifier glass)
(8) Now, type the username or Facebook name on it.
(9) From the list of suggestions, select the person to visit the profile page.
Find Someone on Pinterest Using Email
If you know the Email of a Pinterest user, you can find them without any trouble. Most of the users won’t have the same Email for two different accounts. In this way, you can narrow down your search volume and can easily find the person you need on Pinterest.
(1) Go to the Pinterest app or website on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Tap the Search Bar on the top. For PCs, choose People in the drop-down menu.
(3) Enter the Email address that you want to find on Pinterest.
(4) If the Email you have entered is associated with any Pinterest profile, you will get the user results.
(5) Choose the profile and click the Follow button.
From these three methods, pick a method that suits you and find the specific person on Pinterest. If the person you are looking for is in the exciting boards, you can join those group boards on Pinterest easily. Does this article help you out with finding someone on Pinterest? Let us hear your comments.
Yes, you can search for someone on Pinterest using the Search function. You can use the username, Facebook ID, or Email ID to find someone on Pinterest.
When you follow someone on Pinterest, the user will get a notification in the app and may get an email notification.