Wondering how to watch movies and live TV programs on Hisense Smart TVs? Hulu is one of the best entertainment services where you can watch tons of television shows, movies, Hulu Originals, and Live TV content on your Hisense Smart TV. It is a subscription-based streaming service that offers different plans:
- Hulu – $5.99/month
- Hulu (No Ads) – $11.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV – $64.99/month
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV – $70.99/month
You can also add premium add-ons to your account by paying the required money. It includes HBO Max, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, and STARZ.
The interesting thing about Hisense Smart TV is that it runs on three different OS: Android TV, Roku, and Vidaa. Depending on the type of OS, the downloading procedure will vary.
Hulu on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and press the home button on your remote to open the channel store.
2. Navigate to the Search menu on the left pane and then type Hulu.
3. Upon typing Hulu, the app will appear on the suggestions list.
4. Select it to open the info page and then hit the Add Channel menu to install it.
5. After installation, hit the Go to Channel menu to launch it.
6. On the Hulu home screen, hit the Sign-in option and configure your login credentials to watch the media contents.
Hulu on Hisense Android TV
If you’re Hisense Smart TV Android OS, you will have an Google Play Store to install apps.
1. Turn on your TV and tap the Apps section on the home screen.
2. Select and open Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to the search icon on the top left corner.
4. Type Hulu and the search for the app.
5. Choose the app and hit the INSTALL option.
6. Wait for the Hulu app to download.
7. After installation, launch it and configure your login credentials to stream movies, TV shows and originals.
Hulu on Hisense Vidaa TV
Hulu is a pre-installed application on Hisense Smart TVs running on Vidaa OS. If you can’t find the app, update your Smart TV firmware to get the Hulu app.
Have you found the right direction to download this popular streaming app on your Hisense Smart TVs? If you had any trouble, mention it below or use our Facebook and Twitter pages to share your queries.