Wondering how to watch movies and live TV programs on Hisense Smart TVs? Hulu is one of the best entertainment services where you can watch tons of television shows, movies, Hulu Originals, and Live TV content on your Hisense Smart TV. It is a subscription-based streaming service that offers different plans:
- Hulu – $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year
- Hulu (No Ads) – $12.99 per month
- Hulu + Live TV – $69.99 per month
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV – $75.99 per month
You can also add premium add-ons to your account by paying the required money. It includes HBO Max, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, and STARZ.
The interesting thing about Hisense Smart TV is that it runs on three different OS: Android TV, Roku, and Vidaa. Depending on the type of OS, the downloading procedure will vary. You can check the full list of Hulu-supported devices here.
How to Download Hulu on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and press the home button on your remote to open the channel store.
2. Navigate to the Search menu on the left pane and then type Hulu.
3. Upon typing Hulu, the app will appear on the suggestions list.
4. Select it to open the info page and then hit the Add Channel menu to install it.
5. After installation, hit the Go to Channel menu to launch it.
6. On the Hulu home screen, you will get the Hulu activation code.
7. Now, go to the Hulu activation website and log in with your account.
8. Then, enter the code and click the Activate button.
9. After that, the Hulu app on your Hisense Roku TV will be activated. Stream all the live TV channels on your TV.
How to Get Hulu on Hisense Android TV
If you’re Hisense Smart TV Android OS, you will have a Google Play Store to install apps.
1. Turn on your TV and tap the Apps section on the home screen.
2. Select and open Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to the search icon on the top left corner.
4. Type Hulu and search for the app.
5. Choose the Hulu app and hit the INSTALL option.
6. Wait for the Hulu app to download.
7. After installation, launch the Hulu app and complete the activation process.
8. Then, watch all the live TV channels.
How to Download Hulu on Hisense Vidaa TV
Hulu is a preinstalled application on Hisense Smart TVs running on Vidaa OS. If you can’t find the app, update your Smart TV firmware to get the Hulu app. In Vidaa OS, you don’t have to go through an activation process. As it is preinstalled, you can directly open the Hulu app and stream the live TV channels & on-demand content.
How to Cast Hulu on Hisense Android TV
If you want, you can also cast the Hulu app to your Android TV models. To do so,
1. Install the Hulu app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi connection.
3. Now, open the Hulu app and login with your account.
4. Play any video content.
5. From the playback screen, tap the Cast icon.
6. On the list of devices, choose your Hisense Android TV.
7. After that, the video from the Hulu app will appear on your Android TV.
How to Watch Hulu on Hisense Smart TV Using Browser
In some versions of Hisense Smart TV, you will get a built-in web browser. With that, you can browse the internet on your TV. If your Hisense TV has a web browser, you can surf the Hulu website and stream its content.
1. Open the web browser on your Hisense TV.
2. Enter the Hulu website (www.hulu.com).
3. Sign in with your Hulu account.
4. Now, you will get Hulu’s video library.
5. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your TV.
Hulu Not Working on Hisense TV
There are chances that the Hulu app on your Hisense TV may not work properly. If that is the case with you, you can try the following fixes.
- Restart the Hulu app on your TV.
- Restart the Hisense Smart TV and try again.
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
- If a specific video title is not streaming for you, try streaming after one hour or later.
- Make sure that you are meeting the internet requirements. 3.0 Mbps for on-demand content, 8.0 Mbps for live TV channels, and 16.0 Mbps for 4K content.
- If you still have issues with the Hulu app, reset the Hisense TV and try again.
Have you found the right direction to download this popular streaming app on your Hisense Smart TVs? If you have any trouble, mention it below or use our Facebook and Twitter pages to share your queries.
Yes, you can install the Hulu app or cast the app to your Hisense Smart TV.
Yes, all the three OSes of Hisense TV, Android TV OS, Roku TV OS, and Vidaa OS, work with Hulu.