Nora Go, developed by Setplex, is a media player that supports a wide array of features for online streaming. But, it requires a subscription from your IPTV provider. It is regarded as one of the affordable players to stream IPTV content. But the app isn’t officially available on the Amazon App Store. Still, there is a possible way to install Nora Go on Firestick.
Nora Go acts as a medium between the service provider and the end-user client to stream Live TV channels, movies, and other media content. To enjoy this IPTV Player on your Firestick, you need to follow the steps given below.
How to Install and Use Nora Go on Firestick
As it is not available on Amazon App Store, you need to access the Downloader app to install the Nora Go player. As usual, you need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources to allow installing third-party apps.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
1) On the Amazon Firestick home screen, navigate to Settings.
2) On the Settings screen, choose the My Fire TV or Device option.
3) Click on the Developer Options.
4) Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5) Now choose, Turn on on the pop-up warning.
Install Nora Go on Firestick
1) Get back to the Firestick home screen and launch the Downloader app from the Apps section. If you haven’t downloaded it before, get it from the Amazon App Store.
2) On the left pane, choose the Home tab.
3) Navigate to the URL field and enter the following URL without any error: https://bit.ly/3jWPNTB.
4) Click on the Go button.
5) Now, the Nora Go apk will download on your Firestick. Wait for the file to download.
6) After downloading the file, click Install on the installation screen.
7) Click on Open in order to launch the app.
8) Tap the USERNAME PASSWORD section and login with your IPTV provider credentials to watch the media contents.
If you had a code, hit the PIN Code section and then enter it to watch the media contents. Depending on your IPTV provider, the media library will vary. This is how you have to install Nora Go on Amazon Firestick.