Paramount Plus is the renovated version of the CBS All Access app. It features more similar features to CBS All Access with some new titles. Paramount+ is designed to be smart TV compatible and works on most platforms like Android, iOS, Firestick, Playstation, Xbox, Sony Smart TV, LG Smart TV, and more. Apple TV isn’t an exclusion and you can watch Paramount Plus on it as well. The video-on-demand service is entirely subscription-based and thus ensures the best of home entertainment. You will be able to watch movies and shows, sports highlights, live news, and more. Above all, you will find an impressive catalog of Paramount+ originals that you watch for hours.
Paramount Plus Plans & Pricing
Paramount+ is a premium streaming service and it costs you some bucks. You need not cancel the CBS All Access subscription for Paramount+.
- Essential (limited ads plan) – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- Premium (no ads plan) – $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
To download Paramount+ on your Apple TV, you should carry out the steps given below.
- Apple TV 4th Gen (Apple TV 4K or HD model)
- Paramount+ subscription.
- Internet connectivity.
1. Turn on and connect your Apple TV to WiFi.
2. Get back to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
3. Navigate to click on the App Store icon.
4. When it opens up, select the Search tab.
5. Using the virtual keyboard, enter the app name as Paramount Plus.
6. Choose the same on the search result.
7. On the overview screen, click Get to download Paramount+.
8. After the download, launch the Paramount+ app and sign in to your account.
9. Stream your favorite video content from the Paramount+ app.
Alternative Method to Get Paramount Plus on Apple TV
You can make use of the AirPlay feature on your iOS device to screen mirror Paramount+ to Apple TV. It requires the Paramount+ app installed on your iPhone or iPad. Install the Paramount Plus app from the App Store.
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same WiFi connection.
2. Open the Paramount Plus app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Play any of the video content from the Paramount+ app.
4. Tap the AirPlay icon on the playback screen.
5. On the list of devices, choose your Apple TV.
6. Now, the video will appear on the Apple TV screen.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
If you are bored with the Paramount Plus subscription, you can cancel it anytime. Paramount+ offers simple ways to cancel the subscription. Check our detailed guide on how to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can stream Paramount+ on Apple TV 4th Generation and Apple TV 4K models.
Yes. With the Apple TV 4K model, you can stream a wide range of 4K HDR tiles of Paramount+ titles.