- To Download Paramount Plus on Firestick/Fire TV: Turn on your Firestick → Search → Paramount Plus → Get/Download → Launch → Activate → Done.
Paramount Plus is one of the best streaming services that offer more than ten thousand episodes from Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, CBS, and a lot more. The Paramount+ application is readily available on the Amazon App Store of your Firestick so, you can download the app on your device to stream all brand-new originals, exclusive shows, on-demand episodes, live sports, and much more. By subscribing to any plan on Paramount Plus, you can stream its content without any hassle.
How to Download Paramount Plus on Firestick
1. Turn On your Firestick and connect it to a standard WiFi connection.
2. Click the Search icon from the home screen and search for Paramount Plus.
3. Select the Paramount Plus application in the list of apps.
4. Hit Get/Download and wait for a few minutes.
5. Now, the application will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
1. Launch the Paramount Plus application.
2. Click on the Sign In option to get the activation code.
3. Go to the activation website of Paramount Plus [http://paramountplus.com/firetv] using your PC or smartphone.
4. Enter the activation code in the respective field and hit the Continue button.
5. Sign In using your Paramount Plus credentials.
6. Now, you have successfully activated the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
How to Sideload Paramount Plus on Firestick
As mentioned above, Paramount Plus is a geo-restricted application and you cannot find it officially in the Amazon App Store from outside the US. If you can’t download the Paramount Plus app on your device, you can sideload it by using the Downloader app.
1. On your Firestick’s home screen, click on the Search icon and search for Downloader.
2. Select the Downloader application in the displayed results.
3. Hit Get to download the application on your Firestick.
4. Now, go to the Settings menu and choose My Fire TV.
5. Click on the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Hit Downloader to toggle On the permission to allow apps from unknown sources.
7. Launch the Downloader application and paste the URL of Paramount Plus APK in the search bar.
8. Click on the Go button to download the APK on your Firestick-connected TV.
9. Open the APK and hit Install to get it on your Firestick device.
10. Finally, activate the application and enjoy streaming your desired content from the Paramount Plus app.
How to Fix Paramount Plus Not Working
If you are facing any buffering or crashing issues while streaming the content on the Paramount Plus application, you can try these troubleshooting methods to get it fixed.
- Check your internet connection.
- Force restart the Paramount Plus application.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Check the server of Paramount+ using the Downdetector website.
- Restart your Firestick device to fix the issue.
- Contact the Help Center of Paramount Plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the application is available on Firestick.
Yes, you can cancel paramount plus on Fire TV by signing in with your Amazon Prime account.