Airplane mode is available as a default option on all network-connected devices. It is also called as Aeroplane mode or Flight mode. By enabling Airplane mode on your device, the cellular network, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and all other Wireless connection will get turned off. If you are traveling on a flight or attending a meeting, you can turn on Airplane mode to stop receiving notifications. If your device is not connected to WiFi or the Internet, you can also try turning on Airplane mode to fix the issue. Like all other smart devices, Windows 10 also has Airplane mode which you can use to fix network related issues. You can easily turn on and off Airplane mode on Windows 10 easily.
How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10?
There are three ways to turn on and off Airplane mode on your device:
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- From Notifications center
- Using Windows Settings
Using Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard Shortcut is the easiest way to turn on or off Airplane mode on your system. Airplane mode is not available on all Windows Keyboard but If you are having a keyboard with an Airplane icon, then you can use it to turn on and off Flight mode on Windows 10.
How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Using Notification Shortcut?
If you don’t find the Airplane mode on Keyboard, then try using Notification shortcut to turn off and on Airplane mode.
(1) Click the Notification icon at the bottom right of the screeen.
(2) It will display a list of options where you will find the Airplane mode icon. Click on the Airplane mode icon to turn it on.
If you want to turn off Airplane mode, you can click on the icon again.
How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Using Windows 10 Settings?
If any of the above methods don’t work, then you can try Windows settings to turn it on and off.
(1) First, click on the start icon on the left corner of your screen.
(2) Select the Settings option from the list of options.
Note: If the Settings option is not available, type “Settings” in the search bar and click on the “Settings” option.
(3) Under settings, click on the Network and Internet option.
(4) Click on the Airplane mode option on the left side of your screen.
(5) Now click on the Airplane Toggle button to turn it on and off on your Windows PC.
The above are the three simple methods to turn Airplane mode on and off on your PC and Laptop. You can use the notification center which will be the easiest among all the three. If your keyboard has an Airplane icon, then you can just press it to turn it on and off.