DAZN is one of the best streaming apps in the sports category. With the app, you can watch NFL, Football, MLS, Tennis, Boxing, Cricket and much more. It was first launched in Austria, Japan, Germany, and Switzerland in 2016. As of now, it is available 9 countries including Canada, America, Spain, Italy, and Brazil. In the later part of this year (2020), they are going to extend their services to another 200 countries. DAZN is a one-stop app for all your sports needs. If you are a Chromecast user, you can also cast the DAZN video contents to TV.
DAZN has two subscription plans, a monthly plan, and yearly plan. It also has a free trial for one month.
- $19.99 per month
- $99.99 per year ($8.33 per month)
Methods to Chromecast DAZN to TV
There are two methods to Chromecast DAZN on your TV.
- Using smartphone
- Using PC
- Connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Make sure that the Chromecast and casting device are connected to the same WiFi network.
- DAZN subscribed account.
Method 1: How to Chromecast DAZN to TV using DAZN Smartphone App
The DAZN app is officially available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Install the app on your respective device before getting into the casting process. The DAZN is a cast-ready app which makes the casting process easy.
(1) Open the DAZN app on your smartphone.
(2) Log in with the subscribed account.
(3) Now, click the Cast icon on the top right of the screen.
(4) Your Chromecast device will appear on the pop-up. Tap on it.
(5) When the casting is successful, choose any of the videos on DAZN. It will be cast to your TV through Chromecast.
(6) When you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon once again and tap on the Stop Casting button.
Method 2: Chromecast DAZN to TV from PC using Chrome Browser
(1) Launch the Chrome browser on your PC (Windows or Mac) and go to the DAZN website www.dazn.com.
(2) Click Log In button on the top right of the screen.
(3) Enter the credentials of the subscribed account.
(4) Now, on the home page, make a right-click on your mouse. A pop-up with a list of options will appear. Choose the Cast option.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Click on the Sources drop-down menu and choose the Cast Tab option to cast the current tab alone.
(6) Then, click on the Chromecast device to cast.
(7) Now, choose any of the videos to cast.
(8) When you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon on the Extension bar or make right-click and click Stop.
If you face any issues while you cast DAZN on Chromecast, simply disconnect the device, reconnect it and try again. Also, try signing out and then sign in to your account on DAZN.
- How to Watch DAZN on Firestick From Any Country?
- How to Watch DAZN on Apple TV [All Generations]
- Best Chromecast Built-In 4K TV in 2020
DAZN is one of the must-have apps if you are a sports fan. These are the two methods that you can use to Chromecast DAZN to your big screen. DAZN is available only in selected countries as mentioned above, so make sure that you are accessing the app in those available areas. If not, use one of the best VPNs.