- Android/iPhone: DAZN app → Cast icon → Chromecast device → play the video.
- Windows/Mac: Open Chrome browser → DAZN website → right-click on the screen → CAST → Chromecast device → play the video.
DAZN is one of the best streaming apps in the sports category. With the app, you can watch popular sporting events like NFL, Football, MLS, Tennis, Boxing, Cricket, and much more. The DAZN application is available for both Android and iPhone users. The best thing about the Smartphone app is that it has built-in Google Cast functionality. With the help of that, you can cast the sports content from the DAZN app to the Chromecast or Chromecast built-in TV.
How Much Does Dazn Cost?
DAZN has two subscription plans, a monthly plan, and an annual plan. Currently, there is no free trial on DAZN.
- $19.99 per month
- $149.99 per year
If you’re interested in using other sports streaming services, cancel the DAZN subscription before leaving the platform.
How to Cast DAZN to Chromecast
There are two methods to cast DAZN sports content to Chromecast. You can use the smartphone app or the Chrome desktop browser.
- Connect your Chromecast to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Ensure the Chromecast and casting device are connected to the same WiFi network.
- A user account on DAZN with an active subscription.
Chromecast DAZN Using Android & iPhone
(1) Open the DAZN app on your smartphone.
(2) Log in with the subscribed account.
(3) Now, click the Cast icon on the top right of the screen.
(4) Your Chromecast device will appear on the pop-up. Tap on it.
(5) When the casting is successful, choose any of the videos on DAZN. It will be cast to your TV through Chromecast.
(6) When you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon once again and tap on the Stop Casting button.
Chromecast DAZN Using Chrome Browser
(1) Launch the Chrome browser on your PC (Windows or Mac) and go to the DAZN website www.dazn.com.
(2) Click the Log In button on the top right of the screen.
(3) Enter the credentials of the subscribed account.
(4) Right-click anywhere on the home page. A pop-up with a list of options will appear. Choose the Cast option.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Click on the Sources drop-down menu and choose the Cast Tab option to cast the current tab alone.
(6) Then, click on the Chromecast device to cast.
(7) Now, play on the DAZN website to watch it on the TV.
Troubleshooting Solutions for DAZN Not Working on Chromecast
Like other streaming services, you may have issues while casting the DAZN app. In those situations, try the following troubleshooting solutions.
- Ensure that devices are connected to the same network.
- Restart your Chromecast, and then cast the DAZN app.
- Clear the cached files of the DAZN app.
- Check whether the DAZN app has any updates or not. On the other hand, update your Chromecast firmware (if available).
- Reset your Chromecast and set it up again to cast the DAZN sports content.
- If the above solutions haven’t fixed the issue, contact the support team of DAZN.