- To Stream Deezer on Firestick: Turn on your Firestick → Home Screen → Search icon → Search for Deezer→ Download or Get → Open → Sign In → Done.
The Deezer app is a subscription-based music streaming service that allows you to stream unlimited songs and podcasts. Now, the Deezer app is available for installation on Firestick in the Amazon App Store. With the Song Catcher on Deezer, you can identify any song playing around you. Get the playlists tailored to your music taste and even purchase tickets for concerts.
Deezer is the best app for music lovers, bundled up with many features. Premium plans of Deezer provide you ad-free music streaming, unlimited skips, and queues, and you can link with more devices with a 1-month free trial. Also, get the FLAC standard quality on tons of songs and high-end sound system compatibility.
Significant Features of Deezer
- Create your playlists and share them with your family & friends.
- Download music and stream it offline or play them from their local storage.
- Sing along with lyrics displayed on the screen.
- Use shuffle mode to get new music suggestions.
- Access Deezer using Alexa to skip, pause or change the music.
Deezer Subscription Plans
Deezer has a basic version with over 56 million songs and is available for free with commercial interventions. You can even get the Deezer premium plan for free. To access all the cool features available on Deezer without any ads, you will need to subscribe to their premium plans, and they have four different plans. You can also get a 30-day free trial.
|Subscription Plans||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost|
How to Stream Deezer on Firestick
The Deezer app is available on Amazon Firestick. You can install the Deezer app from the Amazon App Store.
#1 Plugin and connect Firestick to the HDMI port to your TV.
#2 Make sure that your Firestick is connected to the WiFi network.
#3 Navigate to the Firestick Home screen and select the Find option.
#4 Tap Search and search for the Deezer app.
#5 Click on the Deezer app and tap Get or Download to download the app on your Fire TV Stick.
#6 Then, open the Deezer app and sign in with your account.
#7 Now, play your favorite music and listen to them on your Fire TV Stick.
Alternate Way to Get Deezer on Firestick
#2 Navigate to Accounts & Lists and select the Sign-in option on the top right corner of the page.
#3 Sign in with the account that you are using on your Firestick.
#4 Go to the search bar and search for the Deezer app.
#5 From the result, choose the Deezer app and select Get to install the app.
#6 On the drop-down menu, choose your Fire TV Stick device and click the Deliver button. Within a few minutes, the Deezer app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Sideload Dezzer app on Firestick
Apart from installing the app directly from the Amazon App Store, you can also sideload the app using the Downloader app.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and hit the Find icon.
2. Tap on the Search bar and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the app from the search suggestion and hit Get or Download to install Downloader on Firestick.
4. Head over again to the home screen and hit the Settings icon.
5. Tap on My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
6. Hit the Install unknown apps and toggle the option for the Downloader app.
7. Launch the Downloader app and head over to the home screen.
8. Enter the Deezer APK URL on the URL field and hit the Go option.
9. Click on the Install option to install the Deezer app and select Open to open the app.
10. Login with the account credentials and start exploring your favorite songs.
How to Mirror Deezer on Firestick Using Smartphone
If you want to screen mirror the smartphone screen (Android) to the Firestick device, then you need to tweak the following settings on your TV device. Ensure to connect the casting device and TV device to the same WiFi network.
1. Download the Deezer app from the Play Store on Android.
2. Enable the screen mirroring on the Firestick device. Press the Home button and select the Mirroring option.
3. Open the Deezer app and login in with the required details.
4. Unlock your Android phone and head over to the Notification Panel.
5. Click on the Cast icon and select the Fire TV from the list.
6. After pairing, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Firestick device.
How to Fix Deezer Not Working on Firestick
The Deezer app may go to not working conditions such as loading the songs for a long time and not displaying the lyrics. These issues are caused due to improper network connection, outdated versions of the app/ device, and uncleared cache of the app and the device. Try to resolve those issues with the below troubleshooting tricks.
- Get connected with strong internet connectivity.
- Update the Deezer app to the latest version.
- Restart the Firestick device to work better.
- Login with the correct login credentials.
- Clear the cache data of the app.
- Update the Firestick Firmware to the latest version.
- Clear the excessive cache files of the Firestick device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Deezer app again.
The Deezer is available in the Amazon App Store to install on Firestick devices.
Yes. You can listen to any of the songs of Deezer with ads for free. To unlock the premium features, get any of the subscription plans of Deezer.
Yes. Deezer offers a 1-month free trial to enjoy the exclusive features.