TNT is well known for TV shows and films, but it also telecasts live sports events like NBA, UEFA, MMA, and more. It was founded in 1988 as Turner Network Television, and later it is commonly known as TNT. At the time of launch, TNT is available to stream only inside the United States on all devices like Firestick, Roku, Android, iOS, etc. From 2001, it also started telecasting features movies on drama-based stories.
Due to huge suggestions from outside the US, TNT has expanded its network to some countries like Germany, Spain, Turkey, Romania, Poland, Thailand, and Africa. The subscription fees might vary from country to country. The network reception quality is excellent, and you can also watch on your TV without losing quality in pixels.
How to Install TNT on Firestick
TNT app is available officially on the Amazon app store, so we can install the app in two methods.
- Using Amazon app store
- Through browser
How to Install TNT on Firestick using App store
1. In the home screen, click the lens icon in the top bar.
2. Enter TNT in the search box and press OK.
3. Select the TNT app with below logo and click the Get button on the next step.
4. The app will be downloaded and installed automatically.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
6. Activate and start watching movies and channels.
Install TNT on Firestick Through Browser
1. Visit Amazon store website on your favorite browser.
2. In the search box, type TNT and press the Enter button.
3. Select the first app as highlighted in the image below.
4. In the right dropdown menu, select your Firestick device.
5. Click the Deliver button to send the app to your device.
6. Turn on your Firestick and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
7. The app will be installed automatically as we have requested Amazon to deliver the app to the device.
8. Open the app and stream your favourite contents on your TV.
How to Activate TNT
1. Once you launch the app, click the Sign in button.
2. An activation code will appear on the screen.
3. On your browser, go to tntdrama.com/activate.
4. Select the device as Amazon Fire TV from the dropdown.
5. Enter the displayed code in to the box and click the Submit button.
6. Login to your TNT account and your device will be activated instantly.
7. Now, you can stream the TNT contents on your Firestick connected TV without any limitation.
The above tutorial will guide you to stream TNT in the easiest way possible on your Firestick device. If you want to access TNT without cable, you can watch it for free if you have a monthly active subscription on the apps like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Hulu + live TV.