Calm is a San Francisco-based software company founded in 2012. The service provides guided meditation sessions which include sleep stories and guided meditations. The Calm app is available on Android and iOS devices. With the Calm subscription, you can avail all the features without any restrictions. If you are a regular user of the Calm app, you might know most of the stories and meditation sessions. In that case, you can cancel the Calm subscription and do the mediation by yourself. Here is how to cancel the Calm subscription.
In case you have a subscription, just deleting the account will not cancel your subscription. You need to cancel the Calm subscription from the app or its website. After canceling the subscription, you can also delete the account.
How to cancel Calm Subscription Via Website
(1) Go to the Calm website and sign in with your account.
(2) Navigate to the Profile menu.
(3) Click the Gear icon and choose Manage Subscription.
(3) Click the Cancel Subscription. This will cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Calm Subscription on iOS
From the iTunes & App Store, you can cancel all the subscriptions that are subscribed through your Apple ID. Check our guide on how to cancel a subscription on iPhone.
(1) Open Settings on your iPhone. Navigate to iTunes & App Store.
(2) On the top of the screen, tap your Apple ID. Then, tap View Apple ID and sign in if asked.
(3) Now, scroll down and click Subscriptions.
(4) You will see a list of your current subscriptions. Choose the Calm subscription.
(5) Now, tap the Cancel Subscription button.
How to Cancel Calm Subscription on Android
(1) Go to the Google Play Store.
(2) Make sure you are signed in with the account that you are subscribed to Calm.
(3) Click My Subscriptions on the left. Now, select the Subscriptions.
(4) Click Manage and tap Cancel Subscription.
(5) Now, the Calm subscription will be removed from the list.
How to Cancel Calm Subscription on Paypal
(1) Login to your Paypal account.
(2) Click the Settings tab and go to Payments.
(3) Then, click on Manage Automatic Payments under the Automatic Payments dashboard.
(4) You will get the list of payments. Click Calm from the list.
(5) From the confirmation page, click on the Cancel Automatic Payments.
(6) Tap Done to confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Calm Subscription on Mac
(1) Open the Mac App Store on your MacBook, iMac, or any Mac PC.
(2) Click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
(3) Tap on the View Information tab and sign in if asked.
(4) Scroll down to the Subscription tab, then click on Manage.
(5) Click Edit next to Calm.
(6) Select Cancel Subscription to confirm.
The Calm app has helped many of us to get into sleep mode and calm down. When you are getting used to the Calm app, there is no need for a subscription. Cancel the subscription in any one of the ways mentioned above.