- There is no built-in feature to hide the Snap score. You can block or remove a friend to hide your Snap score on Snapchat.
- Hide Snapchat score: Tap Profile icon → My Friends → Manage Friendship → Block or Remove Friend.
Snap Score is a feature on Snapchat that will give you one point for sending and receiving a snap from your friend. It is used to identify the amount of activity the user spends on Snapchat. There is no setting to hide the Snapchat score. But you can block or remove a friend, so the user won’t be able to view your Snapchat Score. You can also change your profile’s visibility to hide the Snap score.
- How to Hide Your Snapchat Score From Friends
- Block or Remove Friends to Hide Your Snapchat Score
- How to Change Profile Visibility Settings
- How to View Someone’s Snapchat Score
- How to Decrease Your Snapchat Score
- Is it Possible to Hide Snap Score Using Snapchat+
- How to Increase Snapchat Score
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Hide Your Snapchat Score From Friends
There is no dedicated feature or option to hide the Snapchat score from your friends. Nonetheless, you can hide your snap score from a specific person.
- Block or Remove Friend
- Change Profile Visibility Settings
Block or Remove Friends to Hide Your Snapchat Score
 Tap on your Profile icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
 Next, tap on My Friends at the bottom of the screen.
 Long press on the friend from whom you want to hide the Snap score.
 Next, click the Manage Friendship button.
 Now, select Block or Remove Friend to hide your Snap score. If you block someone, no notification or alert will be sent to that person.
Note: You can’t view the Snapchat score of your friend if the person has blocked you on Snapchat.
How to Change Profile Visibility Settings
 Click on your Emoji on the camera screen.
 Tap the Gear icon.
 Scroll down to the Who Can Section and choose the Contact Me option.
 Next, change the visibility to My Friends from Everyone.
 Now, your Snapchat score will be hidden from unknown persons.
How to View Someone’s Snapchat Score
 Open your Snapchat and log in to your account.
 Next, open the Chat screen.
 Tap on the person’s profile whose score you want to know.
 Next, tap on their Profile icon at the top of the screen.
 You can view their Snap score next to their username.
How to Decrease Your Snapchat Score
There is no way that you can decrease your Snapchat score. When you stop sending and receiving snaps or are inactive on Snapchat, your Snapchat score won’t decrease. It will be idle.
But, there is a possible way to decrease your Snapchat score by resetting the Snapchat score. You can reset your score by deleting the Snapchat account and creating a new one.
Is it Possible to Hide Snap Score Using Snapchat+
No. Though there are new features exclusively available for Snapchat+, it is yet to have this hide snap score feature. Custom notifications for chats, Snapchat+ Badge, New Bitmoji backgrounds, and Snapchat Web are some features available on Snapchat Plus. It costs $3.99 per month.
How to Increase Snapchat Score
If you have a decent Snapchat score, you can prove your account is not fake to your friends. The following are simple techniques that help you increase your Snapchat score quickly.
- Sending and receiving snaps often is the best way to increase the Snap score.
- Posting a story will also help to increase the snap score.
- Add as many friends as possible and engage in regular snaps.
- Maintaining Snapchat streaks is another easier way to improve the score.
- Instead of private messaging, you can respond to a story with a snap.
- Watching more videos of creators on Snapchat to level up the score.
- Using the latest Snapchat filters and lenses for snaps will improve the score.
- Opening Snaps frequently will also boost the Snap score.
- Take part in Snapchat challenges and complete them to earn bonus scores.
- Staying active in the Snapchat app will also help to increase the score.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily delete a story on the Snapchat application by navigating through the My Stories section or visiting your posted story directly.
No. Ghose mode will only mask your location from the friend. It won’t hide the snap score.