Epix Entertainment LLC is an American Premium Cable and Satellite Network for Televisions. Epix is a streaming service that streams various TV shows and movies on your favorite device. It is available for various devices like Android Mobile phone, iPhone, Apple TV, Roku, etc. In this section, we will discuss the installation and activation procedure for Epix Now on Apple TV.
Get Epix on Apple TV
For Apple TV, Epix is available as a standalone app on the App Store. All you need to do is download that app and login with the existing TV provider login details. It means you need to sign up for a service via TV providers like Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH, Spectrum, Verizon FIOS, and more.
(1) Connect your Apple TV to the television and then connect it to the internet.
(2) Press the home button on the Apple TV remote.
(3) On the home screen, select the App Store and click to open it.
(4) On the top of the screen, you can find the Search option.
(5) Navigate to the search section and type Epix.
(6) Choose the Epix app from the search suggestions.
(7) On its information page, click the Get icon to download the app.
(8) The app will be downloaded on your Apple TV.
Proceed further to activate the Epix account on your Apple TV.
Activate Epix on Apple TV
(1) Launch the Epix app on your Apple TV.
(2) Note down the activation code and launch a browser on your PC or smartphone.
(3) Visit epixnow.com/activate and enter the code.
(4) Choose your TV provider and sign in to the account.
(5) Now, start streaming the Epix contents on your Apple TV.
Alternative Way – Use Epix Now
Epix has another streaming called Epix Now. It is also officially available on the App Store. Unlike Epix, Epix Now doesn’t require TV provides access to watch the contents. You just need internet and a subscription package to watch the movies and TV shows. Apart from streaming, it also supports downloading media for offline streaming. The subscription costs $5.99 per month with a 7-day free trial for new users.