- How Can I Watch MTV Content Without Cable
- How to Watch MTV on Philo
- How to Watch MTV on Hulu
- How to Watch MTV on fuboTV
- How to Watch MTV on Sling TV
- How to Watch MTV on DirecTV Stream
- What are the compatible Streaming devices for MTV?
- How to Watch MTV Network on Apple TV
- How to Watch MTV Network on Roku
- How to Watch MTV Network on Fire TV
Are you frustrated with paying bills on cable for watching MTV? Fortunately, there are a lot of ways to watch MTV without cable. MTV stands for music television which began as a 24-hour platform for music videos. It contains popular content like Awkward, Teen Mom, MTV Suspect, and Catfish, which peaked the MTV network’s popularity.
You can also watch MTV Awards, shows, and on-demand content without cable using streaming platforms like Philo, fuboTV, Hulu, etc. They are compatible with most devices, and you can cancel the subscription at any time on your streaming services which is more convenient than cable networks. All you need is just a WIFI connection and a suitable streaming service to enjoy watching MTV content without a cable provider.
How Can I Watch MTV Content Without Cable
To watch MTV content without cable, you can use streaming devices instead of conventional TV providers, which includes
How to Watch MTV on Philo
Philo is the most affordable streaming service, which has a variety of MTV Channels. As a part of the channel lineup, you will get four MTV channels: MTV, MTV2, MTV Classic, and MTV Live. It also has 60+ channels as a part of a basic package, but Philo does not offer any local channels and sports channels. Also, it provides simultaneous streaming for up to 3 devices and has unlimited DVR support. Philo is the best choice for streaming MTV because of its affordable cost and plenty of channel availability. Philo also has the 7-day free trial option.
Subscription Cost – $25 /per month
How to Watch MTV on Hulu
Hulu is also one of the popular streaming platforms which provides you with plenty of movies and TV shows in Hulu’s library. It has over 85+ channels which include ESPN, MTV, HGTV, and other popular channels. Hulu + Live TV is a good choice for watching movies for those who are looking for a variety of films and on-demand content. Hulu also provides MTV2, MTV Classic, and 14 other Music channels on the Hulu Entertainment Package. It has unlimited cloud DVR storage to stream offline, and you can stream up to 2 devices simultaneously. Hulu comes with a 30-day free trial option. Hulu is the best option for MTV, but it costs a little bit higher than the Philo.
|Hulu with Ad||$7.99 per month|
|Hulu without Ad||$14.99 per month|
|Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney Plus (With Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)||$69.99 per month|
|Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney Plus (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)||$82.99 per month|
How to Watch MTV on fuboTV
If you wish to watch MTV without cable, fuboTV is one of the best options. It offers more sports channels like Fox Sports, Sky News, NBC Sports, etc., and provides 90+ channels with all sorts of entertainment content. The fubo Extra add-on content includes MTV2, MTVU, and MTV Live, with 45 other live TV channels. It lets you stream up to 10 devices simultaneously and provides 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage support. fuboTV also contains local channels like ABC, CBS, and FOX stations with a vast library of on-demand content. You can get a 7-day free trial for fuboTV.
|Pro||$74.99 per month|
|Elite||$84.99 per month|
|Latino||$24.99 per month|
|Premier||$94.99 per month|
How to Watch MTV on Sling TV
Sling TV is a popular streaming service with affordable costs and a good number of TV channels. It is the first app-based TV service that allows you to stream live television and on-demand content over the Internet. On the Sling TV, every user can record up to 50 hours of cloud DVR that can be upgraded to 200 hours for just $5 a month. Unfortunately, MTV content is not available on the Sling basic package, but the Sling Comedy package offers you both MTV and MTV 2. Instead of MTV, it supports popular channels like TBS, AMC, CNN, ESPN, and much more. Sling TV covers 32 channels on an Orange subscription, 43 channels on a Blue subscription, and 51 channels on an Orange & Blue subscription. You can stream those content on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
Note: Sling does not offer you the free trial option
|Orange||$40 per month|
|Blue||$40 per month|
|Orange & Blue||$55 per month|
How to Watch MTV on DirecTV Stream
DirecTV is another way of watching MTV content, and it includes MTV, MTV2, MTV Classic, and MTV Live channels. You can also get access to 75+ channels which include A&E, STARZ, CNN, TLC, etc, for affordable prices. Also, you can get on-demand content and channel apps through DirecTV Stream credentials. DirecTV offers streaming on 20 devices and access to unlimited cloud DVR support. The Cloud DVR storage keeps the recorded content for over 9 months. Also, it is compatible with most devices, and you can enjoy a 5-day of DirecTV free trial.
|ENTERTAINMENT||$64 per month|
|CHOICE||$89 per month|
|ULTIMATE||$99 per month|
|OPTIMO MAS||$64 per month|
What are the compatible Streaming devices for MTV?
The streaming services are compatible with a lot of streaming devices for watching MTV, which include
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- Smart TV
- Xbox One
How to Watch MTV Network on Apple TV
1. Subscribe to the Hulu application, which has an MTV channel on your Apple TV.
2. Move right to the search icon on the left of the screen.
3. Type Hulu on the search bar and choose the Hulu application.
4. Click Get to start downloading the Hulu app.
5. After installing, launch the Hulu app on your Apple TV.
6. Finish up the login process, and you can enjoy streaming MTV content on Apple TV
How to Watch MTV Network on Roku
1. First of all, subscribe to the Philo app on your Roku device with MTV channels.
2. Navigate to the Search option and tap on OK with your remote on the Roku menu.
3. Type Philo on the search bar and select it.
4. Choose the Add Channel option on the list.
5. Click OK on your remote, and your Philo app is installed on your Roku device.
6. Launch and sign in to the application with the login credentials.
7. Stream MTV channels on your Roku TV.
How to Watch MTV Network on Fire TV
1. Get a subscription to fuboTV on your Firestick, which contains MTV channels.
2. Tap the search icon in the top-left of your Fire TV Home screen.
3. Enter fuboTV on the search bar and select it.
4. Select the Download option to download the fuboTV app.
5. After the installation process and open the fuboTV application.
6. Sign in to the fuboTV account using the credentials.
7. Then, you can enjoy watching MTV content on your Fire TV.
Unfortunately, MTV doesn’t provide you with a direct subscription method. But you watch MTV live and on-demand content through the MTV app or website. In addition, you need to use a streaming subscription or cable TV to watch MTV programs.
The affordable and convenient way to watch MTV content is using the Philo subscription for $25 per month, which is more cost-efficient than other streaming services and cable providers.
If you are a Paramount Plus subscriber, you easily watch some of the MTV content and awards directly on Paramount +.
Amazon Prime streams MTV content, but you have to buy every MTV movie or show for streaming once. Also, there is less MTV content available on Amazon Prime.