Samsung Smart TV runs on its own OS called Tizen Operating System. Like Play Store for Android, Tizen has Smart Hub to install apps and games. In Smart Hub, you can find all the apps that are available for your Samsung Smart TV. If you are a US resident and using Charter Spectrum internet, you can access the Spectrum TV. The Spectrum app is available on the Samsung TV app store, you can easily install the app.
Spectrum TV app offers 250 live channels and more than 30,000 on-demand movies & TV shows. The availability of channels and on-demand contents varies from your geo-locations. The app is available only in the USA.
Spectrum TV Subscriptions
Spectrum TV offers four types of subscription plans that start at $44.99 per month.
- $44.99 per month (125+ channels)
- $69.99 per month (175+ channels)
- $89.99 per month (200+ channels)
- $15 per month (60+ channels, only for Spectrum internet customers)
How to Download Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV?
(1) Press the SMART HUB button on the Samsung Smart TV remote to open the App Store.
(2) You can also navigate to the Apps menu to open the App Store.
(2) It may ask for Samsung account credentials. Create or sign in with your account.
(3) Go to the Search icon on the top right side of the screen and type Spectrum TV.
(4) Select the Spectrum TV app on the results.
(5) On the next screen, click the Install button.
(6) When the app is installed, you will get two options. Clicking Open button will open the app instantly, clicking Add to Home will add the app to your Samsung Smart TV’s home screen.
(7) Once you have opened the app, sign in with your Spectrum account and access all the live & on-demand contents.
Note: Update apps on Samsung Smart TV to get more features.
These are the steps that you need to know to install the Spectrum TV app on your Samsung Smart TV. Use the Smart Hub to install apps and games on your Samsung TV. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section.
Follow our social media profiles, Facebook and Twitter to get more updates.