- How to Install Apple TV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Activate Apple TV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Airplay Apple TV to Hisense TV
- Apple TV Not Working on Hisense TV – Troubleshooting Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Apple TV is a dedicated streaming platform from Apple, which you can use to rent or purchase your favorite titles. Depending on the title, the purchase and rent costs will vary. For Hisense Smart TV, the Apple TV app is natively available on all operating systems.
For more media content, you can purchase Apple TV Plus subscription to watch several originals on your Smart TV. If you are a new user, you will get a free trial for 7 days. Afterward, have to resume your premium account by paying $6.99/month.
How to Install Apple TV on Hisense Smart TV
Currently, the Hisense TV runs on six different operating systems. It includes Roku, Fire, Google, XClass, Android, and Vidaa. Hence, the installation steps will vary depending on the platform.
Apple TV on Hisense Roku TV
1. Press the Home Button on your Roku TV Remote.
2. Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select Search Channels and search for Apple TV.
4. When you find the Apple TV app, press the OK button to view the details.
5. Click on Add Channel and wait for the channel to install.
Note: If you cannot see Apple TV, it may not be supported on your Hisense Roku TV.
Apple TV on Hisense Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store on your Hisense Android TV.
2. Hit the Search icon and search for Apple TV.
3. Pick up the app from the search results.
4. Hit the Install button to get the app on your TV.
Apple TV on Hisense Fire TV
1. Go to your Hisense Fire TV home page.
2. Select Find and click on Search.
3. Type Apple TV using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick up the app from the search results.
5. Hit the Download or Get button and wait until the app is installed completely.
Apple TV on Hisense Google TV
1. Click on the Search icon on your TV.
2. Instead of clicking on the search icon, you can use the Google Assistant button on your remote.
3. Search for Apple TV and click on the Install button.
Apple TV on Hisense Vidaa TV
1. From the home screen, click on the Apps icon.
2. Select the Vidaa Store from the My Apps section.
3. Use the arrow button to scroll down through the App Store and find the app.
4. Alternatively, click the Search icon and search for the app.
5. Hit the Install button when you find Apple TV.
Apple TV on Hisense XClass TV
1. Click the App Store icon on your XClass TV home screen.
2. Go to the search bar and search for Apple TV.
3. When the app appears, press the green button on your remote.
4. Open Apple TV and log in with your Apple ID.
How to Activate Apple TV on Hisense Smart TV
After installing the Apple TV app, you must activate it with your Apple ID before streaming.
1. Open the Apple TV app on your smart TV.
2. On the home screen of the Apple TV app, tap the Settings icon at the top right corner.
3. Tap the Accounts option and choose Sign In.
4. You will have two different ways to sign in to the app.
- Sign In on Mobile Device – Use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR Code.
- Sign In on This TV – Enter your Apple ID manually.
5. After signing in, you can start streaming Apple TV on your smart TV.
How to Airplay Apple TV to Hisense TV
If you don’t want to download the app on your TV, you can AirPlay it on compatible Hisense Smart TVs like
- Hisense Roku TV (R6, R7 & R8 Series)
- Hisense Google TV
1. Initially, install Apple TV on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Once installed, sign in with your Apple ID.
3. After that, connect your Hisense TV and iPhone to the same wifi connection.
4. Now, start to play any content on Apple TV.
5. Click on the AirPlay icon, and a menu will appear.
6. From the list of available devices, choose your Hisense TV.
7. Within a second, you can see the screen of your iPhone on your TV and start to watch Apple TV.
Apple TV Not Working on Hisense TV – Troubleshooting Solutions
Sometimes, your Apple TV will show a black screen or may not respond. While experiencing these kinds of issues, you have to check for the bugs step by step. Identify the exact reason for the problem and execute the appropriate troubleshooting step.
- Check the internet connection – Apple TV mainly relies on an internet connection for streaming. If you feel any discomfort, like hanging or lagging, check whether your TV has a strong connection. If the internet connection is slow, fix the issue by restarting the modem. You can also try using an ethernet cable for better connection speed.
- Reinstall Apple TV – You can reinstall the Apple TV on your Smart TV when the app refuses to open.
- Update Hisense TV – If the TV firmware is not updated for some time, you will have issues while streaming. So check for the firmware update and install it immediately.
- Reset Hisense TV – If the issue is not with the app, you have to troubleshoot your TV. When you reset your TV, all the bugs will be cleared immediately.
- Contact Support – If the issue persists even after executing the troubleshooting steps, it is better to contact the support center. Contact the support team of Hisense TV, and they will help you to rectify the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t Airplay Apple TV content if the devices are connected to different networks. At the same time, ensure that your Hisense TV is compatible with the Airplay functionality.