- How to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick
- How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Firestick
- Alternate Method to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick Using Downloader
- How to Access Xfinity Stream on Firestick
- How to Screen Mirror Xfinity Stream on Firestick
- How to Fix Xfinity Stream Not Working on Firestick
- To Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick: Open Firestick home screen → Find icon → Search bar → Search Xfinity Stream → Download or Get → Launch → Activate → Done.
- To Sideload Xfinity Stream on Firestick: Hit the Find icon→Search for Downloader app → Download or Get → Enter the Xfinity Stream APK URL → Go → Install → Launch → Done.
Are you fond of watching the latest shows and movies of Xfinity Stream on a big screen? Firestick comes up with the Xfinity Stream app, which you can directly get from Amazon App Store. Alternatively, you can also get the app by sideloading using a Downloader.
Xfinity Stream offers you to watch over 250 + live TV channels with HD streaming quality of 780p resolution. You can explore the vast content of the library with the user-friendly interface of Xfinity Stream. You can access the Xfinity Stream for free with the Xfinity cable TV subscription. Get a 1-month free trial to explore the features of Xfinity Stream.
How to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap on the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
3. Search for Xfinity Stream on the search bar.
4. Click on the Xfinity Stream app tile.
5. Tap on the Download or Get button to install the Xfinity Stream app on Firestick.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Launch the Xfinity Stream app on Firestick.
2. Ensure to allow access to media files of Firestick and tap on Get Started.
3. Note the Activation Code and visit the activation website of Xfinity Stream on your PC. (https://xtv-pil.xfinity.com/xtv-authn/activate)
4. Enter the 6-digit Activation Code and hit the Continue option.
5. Now, sign in to your Xfinity Stream account with the required details.
6. Your Xfinity Stream got activated, and now you can start exploring your favorite shows.
Alternate Method to Get Xfinity Stream on Firestick Using Downloader
If you can’t download the app on your Firestick, it may be due to the geo-restrictions imposed by the app. In case you face this issue, you can sideload the app on your Firestick using any third-party installers.
Note – If you want ES File Explorer for sideloading apps, you need to unlock the premium version.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and hit the Find icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app on the search bar.
3. Hit the Downloader app and tap on Download or Get option.
4. Head over to the home screen and hit the Settings option.
5. Tap on My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
6. Hit the Install known apps and turn ON the option for the downloader app.
7. Launch the Downloader app and select Allow in the prompt.
8. Enter the Xfinity Stream APK URL on the search bar and hit the Go option.
9. Tap on the Install option to install the app on your Firestick device.
10. Click on Done and hit the OK option.
How to Access Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on the remote and head over to the home screen.
2. Hit the Apps option and select the Xfinity Stream app from the list.
3. Open the app and click on Get Started.
4. Sign in with the login details or create a new account by entering the required details to activate the app. Then you can stream the content on your Firestick device.
How to Screen Mirror Xfinity Stream on Firestick
1. Go to Firestick settings and enable the Screen mirroring mode on Firestick.
2. On your smartphone, install the Xfinity Stream from the Play Store.
3. Connect your smartphone and Fire TV to the same WiFi connection.
4. Then, open the Xfinity Stream app on your Android smartphone.
5. Sign in with your account and play any video content.
6. While playing the video content, go to Notification Centre and tap the Cast icon. The cast option varies for each smartphone.
7. On the list of devices, choose your Firestick device to connect.
8. After that, the video from the Xfinity Stream app will appear on your Fire TV screen.
How to Fix Xfinity Stream Not Working on Firestick
If you are getting a black screen, unable to load content, or the screen gets frozen on Firestick, you can try to fix those issues with the below troubleshooting tricks. Recently, the Xfinity Stream app launched a beta version of the Xfinity Stream app. While using the app, the chances are higher that you will get a bug or long-standing issue.
- Check with the strong WiFi connectivity on Firestick.
- You can get the updated version of the Xfinity Stream app.
- Restart or reboot your Firestick device for better performance.
- Update the Firestick device software to the latest version.
- Clear the cache data of the Xfinity Stream app.
- Check the server status of the app using downdetector.
- Clear the cache files of the Firestick device.
Yes. You can install Xfinity Stream from Amazon App Store on Firestick.
To add favorites on Xfinity Stream, open the app and search the TV shows. Tap on Series Info and hit the Add to Favorites option.
The reason for Xfinity Stream not working may be an outdated app version and Fire TV firmware or some other technical glitches. The unstable internet connection could be the reason for the app not working.
You can turn on Automatic updates on Firestick to keep the Xfinity Stream app updated always. When you update the Firestick firmware, the apps on the device also get updated to the latest version.