If you want to replace your cable TV subscription on LG smart TV, then get Google’s YouTube TV. It supports streaming from 70+ live TV networks. The contents it covers are from different genres like local sports, news, must-see TV shows, etc. It is the best ever cord cutter that has no hidden fees and that includes DVR fees, rental box fees, or local channel fees. Also, YouTube TV doesn’t charge you any fee for cancellation. It supports unlimited recording at no extra cost. So, you can catch up your library from any device at any time. With one account, you can stream YouTube TV on three devices at the same time with up to six accounts per house. You can customize your live guide and get personalized watch recommendations as well. You can easily watch YouTube TV on LG Smart TV.
YouTube TV Pricing
YouTube TV offers a free trial and you can avail it for $49.99/month after the trial ends. It provides a Cloud DVR with no storage limits.
How to Install YouTube TV on LG TV?
The section below covers the procedure to watch YouTube TV on LG smart TV.
Note: Make sure you already signed up for YouTube TV. Else, get YouTube TV app or click on the link to sign up for an account.
(1) Power on your LG smart TV by pressing the home button on the remote.
Note: Before proceeding, connect your LG TV to the internet and ensure you have the latest firmware installed on it.
(2) Navigate to open LG Content Store.
(3) Choose Apps & Games tab and then use the search bar to find YouTube TV.
(4) Select it and click on Install to get it on LG TV.
(5) Lastly, highlight and choose Launch option to open YouTube TV on the LG smart TV.
If you are not able to find YouTube TV on the LG Content Store, then try using this method:
- Open browser on your LG Smart TV.
- Go to “https://tv.youtube.com/“.
- Sign in with your YouTube TV account.
This is one way to watch YouTube TV contents on LG TV. You can also try casting YouTube TV to your Smart TV and start watching your favourite contents.
If you are using any other streaming device, you can install YouTube TV on Apple TV or Firestick and plug it to LG Smart TV and start streaming.
How to Uninstall YouTube TV on LG TV?
If you no longer wish to use YouTube TV on your LG TV, then here are the steps to remove it.
(1) On your LG TV remote, press the smart home button to open App dashboard.
(2) Hover to select the app that you want to remove. Here it is YouTube TV app.
(3) Press the Up button on remote to highlight X mark.
(4) Tap on the Enter button on the LG remote.
(5) When you get a pop-up, select OK or Yes to confirm uninstalling YouTube TV from LG Smart TV.
Overall, YouTube TV is the best TV streaming service to watch different channels right on LG TV. It is worth the money you spend on streaming entertainment. YouTube TV lets you watch TV made for your needs at any time right at the comfort of your home.