- Zeus Network is not available for LG Smart TVs.
- You can cast or Airplay Zeus Network on LG TV or use the web browser on LG TV to stream content from the Zeus Network website.
Do you want to watch the Baddies series on your LG TV? Then Zeus Network is the best choice for streaming popular content like Baddies, BadBoys, Joseline’s Cabaret, etc. Zeus Network is an on-demand streaming platform that mostly includes scripted and non-scripted content. Unfortunately, the Zeus app is not available on LG Content Store. So, you can’t install the app on your LG TV. However, you can access the Zeus Network website using the in-built browser on LG Smart TV.
Currently, Zeus Network does not offer any free trial. You must subscribe to any one of its plans ($5.99 per month and $59.99 per year) to access the content available on the Zeus Network website.
How to Watch Zeus Network on LG Smart TV
1. Power On your LG TV and connect it to a stable Internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and hit the Home button on the LG remote.
3. From the bottom menu, scroll to the right and tap the Internet Browser tile.
4. Once the browser is launched, navigate to the address bar.
5. Type the official website URL of Zeus Network (www.thezeusnetwork.com/browse) and finish up the sign-in process.
6. Now, you can enjoy watching Zeus movies and TV shows on LG TV.
How to AirPlay Zeus Network on LG TV from iPhone / iPad
1. Install the Zeus Network application on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Connect your LG TV and iOS device to the same WIFI connection.
3. Enable the AirPlay option on LG TV and open the Zeus Network application on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Finish up the login process and play your favorite content on the app.
5. Tap the AirPlay icon shown at the bottom of the player.
6. Select your LG TV from the available devices list.
7. Now, the Zeus Content will be displayed on your LG TV.
How to Cast Zeus Content on LG Smart TV from Android Phone
To cast from Android to LG TV, you have to connect and set up a Google Chromecast with your TV.
1. Install the Zeus application from the Play Store on an Android device.
2. Connect your Android device and LG TV on the same WIFI Network and launch the Zeus application.
3. Finish up the sign-in process and play Zeus content on your Android device.
4. Scroll down the notification panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Choose your LG TV from the list of devices.
6. Now, the Zeus Content playing on the mobile app will be streamed on your LG Smart TV.
How to Get a Zeus Network Subscription
1. Launch the browser and visit the official subscription webpage of Zeus Network.
2. Select the required Zeus subscription.
3. Enter your email & password, and payment details in the required fields.
4. Hit the Start Subscription button, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How to Fix Zeus Network Not Working on LG Smart TV
Sometimes you will find difficulty in accessing the Zeus website on LG Smart TV. In such situations, you can perform the troubleshooting methods below to resolve the problem.
- Check the stable Internet connectivity.
- Restart your LG TV for lagging issues.
- Sign out and sign in to your Zeus account
- Update your LG TV to the latest version and try accessing the website again.
No, Zeus Network is not available in the LG Content Store.
No. You need to get a subscription for Zeus Network to access its content.