- Bluetooth-Supported LG TV Models
- How to Check Whether Your LG Smart TV Supports Bluetooth Feature
- How to Turn ON Bluetooth on LG Smart TV
- How to Connect Bluetooth Device to Older LG TV Models Using a Transmitter
- How to Disconnect/Unpair Bluetooth Device on LG Smart TV
- Troubleshooting Methods: Bluetooth Not Connecting to LG Smart TV
- Turning ON: Press Home (on remote) → Settings → All Settings → Sound → Sound Out → Use Wireless Speaker → Bluetooth Device → Select your Bluetooth device.
- Turning OFF: Settings → All Settings → Sound → Sound Out → Use Wireless Speaker → Bluetooth Device → Select your Bluetooth device → Disconnect/Delete Devices → Yes.
Unlike other Smart TVs, LG Smart TV is widely used by people because of its unique features. The new version of the LG Smart TV runs on WebOS and comes with new features such as gaming features, voice control, enhanced user interface, and more. Moreover, with the improved technology, you can easily connect devices with the LG Smart TV via Bluetooth. Connecting your Smartphone or any other device to LG Smart TV allows you to play the media seamlessly without interruptions.
Bluetooth-Supported LG TV Models
The following LG TV series are built-in with Bluetooth technology, listed below.
- 4K Ultra HD LG TV
- 8K Ultra HD LG TV
- OLED LG TV
- NanoCell LG TV
- QNED MiniLED LG TV
How to Check Whether Your LG Smart TV Supports Bluetooth Feature
. Open the browser on your smartphone or PC, and head to the official website of LG.
. Scroll down a bit and find the filters on the left. Using the filters, find your LG Smart TV.
. After finding your TV, click on it to check the specification of the exact model of your TV.
. Click the Specs tab.
. Go down to the Connectivity section and find Bluetooth Support.
. If your Smart TV support Bluetooth, it labels with the version.
How to Turn ON Bluetooth on LG Smart TV
Before pairing your Bluetooth device, keep your device 1.5 meters or closer to your LG Smart TV and ensure that the device is in pairing mode.
. Turn on your LG Smart TV and press Home on your LG TV remote to launch the home screen.
. Select Settings at the top right.
. Next, select All Settings from the list.
. Select Sound from the lists.
. Under Sound, select Sound Out.
. On the next screen, select Use Wireless Speaker.
. Choose Bluetooth Device.
. Select the Bluetooth device from the list of available devices.
That’s it. Your Bluetooth device will be successfully paired and connected with your Smart TV.
How to Connect Bluetooth Device to Older LG TV Models Using a Transmitter
If you are using an older model of LG TV, you can use the Bluetooth Transmitter or Adapter to connect your Bluetooth device to your TV. Transmitters or adapters are cost-efficient and easily available in online stores. Using the Transmitter, you can wirelessly connect headphones, speakers, sound bars, and other audio devices to your LG TV without interruption.
How to Disconnect/Unpair Bluetooth Device on LG Smart TV
. From the LG TV Home screen, navigate to Settings.
. Select All Settings from the menu lists.
. Choose Sound and select Sound Out.
. Next, select Use Wireless Speaker → Bluetooth Device.
. Select the Bluetooth device you like to unpair from your LG TV.
. Select Disconnect.
- Disconnect: Temporarily disconnects your Bluetooth device from your Smart TV. You can reconnect with the device at any time.
- Delete Device: It will delete your Bluetooth device from your TV, and you need to pair it again afresh to connect the Bluetooth device to your TV.
. Finally, select Yes on the prompt to disconnect the Bluetooth device.
Troubleshooting Methods: Bluetooth Not Connecting to LG Smart TV
Follow the troubleshooting techniques below to fix if your Bluetooth device is not connecting to your Smart TV.
- Unpair or disconnect your Bluetooth device and try to re-pair it again.
- Delete all the paired devices on your TV and make a new Bluetooth connection.
- Reboot your TV.
- Restart your Bluetooth device and keep it closer to your TV.
- Update LG Smart TV to the latest Firmware.
- Reset your LG Smart TV.