- Android: Google Play Store → Profile Picture → Payments and Subscriptions → Subscriptions → Snapchat+ → Cancel Subscription.
- iPhone: Settings → Apple ID → Subscriptions → Snapchat+ → Cancel Subscription → Confirm.
Snapchat Plus is a Premium subscription that offers subscribers access to exclusive features. The Snapchat+ subscription costs you $3.99/month with a 7-day free trial period. If you feel that Snapchat Plus is not worth it, you must cancel the subscription immediately. Since you can sign up for Snapchat Plus only via Apple App Store and Google Play Store, you can’t cancel the subscription within the app.
Things to Consider
- If you have opted for Snapchat+ free trial, cancel it before 7-days to stop auto-renew. Otherwise, you will be charged automatically on the eighth day.
- After canceling the subscription, you will lose access to the following things.
- Ability to change the Snapchat icon
- See who rewatched your story
- Pin a friend as BFF
- Snapchat+ bage
- Exclusive bitmoji backgrounds and a few more.
How to Cancel Snapchat Plus Subscription / Free Trial on Android
. On your Android phone, launch the Google Play Store.
. Tap on your Profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
. Select the Payments and Subscriptions option.
. Choose the Subscriptions option.
. Select the Snapchat+ membership.
. Finally, tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
How to Cancel Snapchat+ Subscription / Free Trial on iPhone
. Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings.
. Tap on your Apple ID name at the top of the page.
. Select Subscriptions from the menu list.
. Choose the Snapchat+ subscription.
. Tap the Cancel Subscription option (Tap on Cancel Free Trial if you have opted for a free trial).
. Choose Confirm on the confirmation pop-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Snapchat+ doesn’t offer an ad-free experience.
If you can’t cancel your Snapchat+ subscription, contact the Snapchat customer support service and explain the issue to find a solution.