Microsoft Teams is a reliable communication app used in the business field. It has all the necessary features to communicate with 250 business people simultaneously. Despite being available for Android, iPhone, and PC (both app & web version), some of the users are searching for ways to Chromecast Microsoft Teams on bigger screens. However, it lacks built-in support to cast its contents. But, one can Chromecast Microsoft Teams by screen mirroring their Android, iPhone, and PC.
How to Chromecast Microsoft Teams
As said earlier, you need to screen the mirror device before casting Microsoft Teams contents. Connect Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI port and choose the correct input source where your device was connected. Also, ensure that your Chromecast device and the casting device (Android/iPhone/PC) was connected to the same WiFi network.
(1) Open Google Play Store and install the Google Home app.
(2) Launch the Google Home app and sign in to your Google Account.
(3) Select your Chromecast device and click Cast My Screen.
(4) Click the Cast screen option.
(5) Tap Start Now to mirror your device screen.
(6) After mirroring your screen, launch the Microsoft Teams app and sign in to your Microsoft account. Start a video call and watch it on the bigger screen.
Google Home app on the iPhone doesn’t provide the cast screen option. Hence, you need to download the Chromecast Streamer app.
(1) Launch the app and tap the Cast icon at the top. Select the Chromecast device to mirror the screen.
(2) Click Screen Cast and select Start Mirroring on the pop-up screen.
(3) Tap Start Broadcast on the next screen for mirroring iPhone to TV.
(4) Launch the Microsoft Teams app and ensure that you’re signed in.
(6) Either start or join a meeting and watch the video on your TV.
(1) Launch Google Chrome on your PC/ Laptop and visit Microsoft’s official website to download Microsoft Teams.
(2) Click Download for Desktop to install the app on your PC and login with Microsoft account credentials.
(3) Now, open Google Chrome and click the menu icon (three vertical dots) on the top right corner.
(4) Select the Cast menu.
(5) Before choosing your Chromecast device, hit the drop-down icon next to the Sources menu and choose Cast Desktop. It will let you cast the entire desktop.
(6) Tap on your Chromecast device, and it will screen mirror the entire desktop screen on the TV.
(7) Open Microsoft Teams desktop app on the PC and start a meeting.
Casting Microsoft Teams is very helpful when you want to present your meeting with your teammates. Make use of it and enhance your virtual team meetings to a new level. If you had any doubts while following these steps, mention them below.