- Smartphone: Install the NBA app → Login → Stream → Chromecast.
- Desktop: Visit the NBA website Start Streaming Cast.
NBA is one of the most famous and popular Basketball leagues in the United States and Canada. You can stream live matches, highlights, view scores, standings, and more. If you are bored with streaming the matches on your smartphone, you can stream it on your Smart TV using Chromecast instead of installing the app. As NBA supports Chromecast, you can easily stream the content on your TV within a few minutes.
How to Cast NBA Contents to your Chromecast
You can Chromecast NBA content with the help of the NBA app on your Android or iPhone and the NBA site on your computer.
Using Android & iPhone
1. Download the NBA app on your Android or iOS mobile.
Launch it and configure your login details. The NBA app is free to use using the NBA ID. You don’t need to purchase any subscription package.
2. Connect your Chromecast device and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Inside the NBA app, tap the Cast icon in the top-right corner.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. After connecting with your Chromecast, tap the video you want, and it will play on your TV.
Techowns Tip: Is it worth purchasing NBA League Pass? Find out the answer.
Using Chrome Browser on a PC
1. On your computer (Mac or Windows PC), open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Visit the official site of NBA: nba.com.
3. Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option. Your browser will look for nearby devices.
4. Ensure your Chromecast and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Select your Chromecast device.
6. On a successful connection, the PC screen will mirror your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Now, stream the NBA content you want, and it will play on the TV.
Chromecast NBA with Streaming Services
Apart from the NBA app, you can also stream NBA matches with popular streaming services. These services will provide access to the channels that streams NBA matches.
|SERVICE||PRICING||FREE TRIAL||STREAMING GUIDE|
|Sling TV||Chromecast Sling TV|
By installing these apps on your smartphone, you will have the option to cast NBA matches right from the app.
How to Fix NBA Chromecast Not Working
Sometimes, the Chromecast may not work as expected. Under these circumstances, you must follow the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
Check connections – Check the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
Restart router – Check whether the internet speed is sluggish. If so, restart your router.
Restart app – Restart and close the app to fix minor bugs.
Update app – If the app is incompatible with your device, update the app.
Restart device – If you can’t Chromecast, even after the update, restart the device.
Update device – Finally, update your device to the latest firmware if none of the troubleshooting methods fix.
Thus, you can easily Chromecast NBA from your smartphone or PC to your Smart TV and enjoy streaming live matches and highlights.