- You can Chromeacast the NBA app or website to your TV from a Smartphone or PC.
NBA is one of the most famous and popular Basketball leagues in the United States and Canada. You can stream live matches, highlights, view scores, standings, and more. If you are bored with streaming the matches on your smartphone, you can stream it on your Smart TV using Chromecast instead of installing the app. As NBA supports Chromecast, you can easily stream the content on your TV within a few minutes.
To stream NBA matches on the NBA app, you must have the NBA League Pass. There are two League Pass available: League Pass with ads and League Pass Premium (No Ads). The League Pass costs $14.99 per month and $69.99 per season. The League Pass Premium costs $22.99 per month and $104.99 per season.
You can watch the NBA Live matches on 3 devices simultaneously using the NBA League Pass Premium. You can also get the League Pass to watch your favorite team matches alone. The cost for League Pass for one team is $64.99 per season.
After the completion of Preseason games, the main games are scheduled from Oct 24, 2023, to Apr 14, 2024. For this week, the games are scheduled from 23rd to 29th February 2024.
- How to Cast NBA Games to your Chromecast
- Cast NBA to TV Using Android & iPhone
- Cast NBA to TV from PC Using Chrome Browser
- Chromecast NBA through Streaming Services
- How to Fix NBA Chromecast Not Working
- NBA Season 2023-2024 Main Games Schedule
- February 23
- February 24
- February 25
- February 26
- February 27
- February 28
- February 29
How to Cast NBA Games to your Chromecast
You can Chromecast NBA content with the help of the NBA app on your Android or iPhone and the NBA site on your computer.
Cast NBA to TV Using Android & iPhone
Launch it and configure your login details. The NBA app is free to use using the NBA ID. You don’t need to purchase the NBA League Pass.
2. Connect your Chromecast device and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Inside the NBA app, tap the Cast icon in the top-right corner.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. After connecting with your Chromecast, tap the video you want, and it will play on your TV.
Techowns Tip: Is it worth purchasing the NBA League Pass? Find out the answer.
Cast NBA to TV from PC Using Chrome Browser
1. On your computer (Mac or Windows PC), open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Visit the official site of the NBA [www.nba.com].
3. Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option. Your browser will look for nearby devices.
4. Ensure your Chromecast and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Select your Chromecast device.
6. On a successful connection, the PC screen will mirror your Chromecast-connected TV.
7. Now, stream the NBA content you want, and it will play on the TV.
Chromecast NBA through Streaming Services
Apart from the NBA app, you can also stream NBA matches with popular streaming services. These services will provide access to the channels that stream NBA matches.
|Chromecast Sling TV
By installing these apps on your smartphone, you will have the option to cast NBA matches right from the app.
How to Fix NBA Chromecast Not Working
Sometimes, the Chromecast may not work as expected. Under these circumstances, you must follow the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
Check connections – Check the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
Restart router – Check whether the internet speed is sluggish. If so, restart your router.
Restart app – Restart and close the app to fix minor bugs.
Update app – If the app is incompatible with your device, update the app.
Restart device – If you can’t Chromecast, even after the update, restart the device.
Update device – Finally, update your device to the latest firmware if none of the troubleshooting methods fixes the issue.
Thus, you can easily Chromecast NBA from your smartphone or PC to your Smart TV and enjoy streaming live matches and highlights.
NBA Season 2023-2024 Main Games Schedule
You can find the NBA 23/24 Season schedule from February 23 to 29.
|Toronto vs Atlanta
Cleveland vs Philadelphia
Phoenix vs Houston
LA vs Memphis
Washington vs Oklahoma City
Miami vs New Orleans
Milwaukee vs Minnesota
Charlotte vs Golden State
Denver vs Portland
San Antonio vs Los Angeles
|Orlando vs Detroit
Boston vs New York
Brooklyn vs Minnesota
|Milwaukee vs Philadelphia
Los Angeles vs Phoenix
Dallas vs Indiana
Cleveland vs Washington
Orlando vs Atlanta
Oklahoma City vs Houston
Chicago vs New Orleans
Denver vs Golden State
San Antonio vs Utah
Charlotte vs Portland
Sacramento vs LA
|Toronto vs Indiana
Detroit vs New York
Brooklyn vs Memphis
Miami vs Sacramento
|Dallas vs Cleveland
Brooklyn vs Orlando
Golden State vs Washington
Utah vs Atlanta
Philadelphia vs Boston
New Orleans vs New York
San Antonio vs Minnesota
Detroit vs Chicago
Charlotte vs Milwaukee
Houston vs Oklahoma City
Miami vs Portland
|New Orleans vs Indiana
Dallas vs Toronto
Memphis vs Minnesota
Cleveland vs Chicago
Sacramento vs Denver
Los Angeles vs LA
|Milwaukee vs Charlotte
Utah vs Orlando
Atlanta vs Brooklyn
Golden State vs New York
Oklahoma City vs San Antonio
Houston vs Phoenix
Miami vs Denver
Washington vs Los Angeles
Yes, using your smartphone, you can cast or AirPlay the NBA app to your Samsung Smart TV.