When it comes to Live TV, we rely on services like YouTube TV, Hulu, and fuboTV. But there are few services streams plenty of Live Channels for free. Pluto TV is one of the services that stream 250+ Live TV Channels and few on-demand movies & TV shows. Since it was a free service, you will get advertisements or commercials in between the media. The Pluto TV app on Android & iPhone supports casting the media to a Chromecast device or Chromecast built-in TV. The following section will explain the procedure to Chromecast Pluto TV in two different ways.
How to Chromecast Pluto TV
You can Chromecast Pluto TV from a smartphone or computer. On Windows and Mac, we can use the latest version of Chrome browser to cast Pluto TV.
Chromecast Pluto TV Using Android or iPhone
1. Connect your Chromecast device to the TV on HDMI port and then connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Pluto TV app on your Android or iOS smartphone. The app is available on both the Play Store and the App Store.
3. Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Chromecast device.
4. Launch the app and then click on any channel or video you want to stream.
5. You can find the cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Tap the cast icon and select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Now, the video will play on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Chromecast the Pluto TV from Computer
Like the first method, the following steps will work only when the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer and ensure that it was connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your Chromecast device.
2. Visit the official Pluto TV site.
3. Right-click on the screen, and then click on the Cast option.
4. Make sure to select the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, the PC screen will mirror on the TV immediately.
6. Play the Live TV channel or on-demand content you want and watch it on your TV.