Remembering the usernames and passwords are a tricky thing. In the digitized world, everyone has at least 5 accounts in social media sites which includes Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. So, you need to remember usernames and password for five different sites. Nowadays, the password requirement in these social media sites are complicated. Your password needs to have uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Eventually, you end up forgetting the password. This article is about how to reset the Pinterest password.
Unfortunately, you can’t reset your Pinterest account password using a smartphone. But you can change your password. If you forgot the password and want to reset it, you need to use the web browsers on your Windows, Mac PC or smartphones.
Steps to Reset Pinterest Password
(1) Open any browsers on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Go to Reset Password page.
(3) Enter your email, username or name of your Pinterest account.
(4) If you enter your email, click on the Send a password reset email button.
(5) If you enter your username, click on the Search button. The accounts related to your username will appear. Click the “This Is Me” button that corresponds to your account.
(6) On the next screen, you will get the pop-up stating that the reset password email is sent to your mail account.
(7) Now, go to your email and click on the Reset Password button. It will redirect you to the Reset Password page.
(8) Here, enter your new password two times and click the Change Password button.
(9) Then you will get a pop-up that the password has been changed successfully. Click Okay.
Note: For security purposes, Pinterest won’t allow you to have the previously used passwords as the new passoword.
If you are not using your account, then delete the Pinterest account by this method.
This is the only way that you can reset your Pinterest account password. When you are going to change the password for the next time, choose a password that is easy to remember.