Netflix is one of the best streaming apps available in the market. It is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to stream thousands of movies, TV shows, Netflix originals, web series and much more. Netflix app is available on almost all streaming devices including Android, iPhone, Roku, Amazon Firestick, and as a web portal as well. You can cast contents from Netflix to your TV as well using Chromecast. Netflix is available on the Amazon app store and hence, you can easily install Netflix on Firestick.
How to install Netflix on Firestick?
As mentioned earlier, Netflix is available on the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you can install the app directly on Amazon Firestick without any issues.
Download Netflix from Amazon App Store
Follow the steps below to install Netflix on your Fire TV Stick:
(1) Plug-in Firestick to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
(2) Go to the “Search” tab on your Firestick and enter the key term “Netflix”.
(3) You will find the suggestions below. Click on “Netflix”.
(4) Select the Netflix app form the search result.
(5) Click on the Download button to download the app on your Firestick.
(6) Once the app gets downloaded, click on the “Open” button.
(7) Enter your sign-in credentials (Email address and Password) and click Sign in.
Now you can stream Netflix on your Firestick.
How to Sign Up Netflix?
(1) Launch the Netflix website on your computer and click Sign Up now at the bottom.
(2) Click on Set the Plans button.
(3) Select your subscription plan and click Continue.
(4) You will land on the create account page. Click Continue.
(5) Enter your Email ID and Password, then click Continue button
(6) Now click on Sign in and enter the same email id and password used for sign up.
Netflix is not Working on Firestick- What to Do?
Netflix works very well on your Firestick. But still, if you are facing some issues, then try the below:
- Check the network connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Clear the app cache.
- Check for app updates and update it to the latest version.
- Restart your Firestick.
By installing Netflix on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can watch all your favourite movies, web series, Netflix originals and much more on your TV. Netflix offers you with a huge library of contents to watch. If you are new to Netflix, then you can try the free trial version as well. You have to sign in and register with a credit card to enjoy the free trial.