- Android/iPhone: Tradingview App → Hamburger icon → Dark Theme → Turn on the toggle.
- Web-version: Visit tradingview.com → Open the chart → Right-click on the screen → Color Theme → Dark.
TradingView is the perfect platform for traders, investors, and educators to research and analyze information about trades. By default, TradingView comes with the light background or theme. However, you can enable dark mode on TradingView while analysing the trades in the night time. You can enable it on both app and web version easily.
How to Enable TradingView Dark Mode on Desktop [Windows & Mac]
1. Visis tradingview.com on a web browser and open a chart.
2. Right-click on the chart and tap on the Color Theme option.
3. Now, you will see two options: Dark and Light.
4. Choose the Dark option.
1. Tap the Hamburger icon on the top left corner.
2. Turn on the toggle stating Dark Mode option.
How to Enable TradingView Dark Mode on Mobile [Android & iPhone]
1. Launch your TradingView app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Tap the Menu option at the bottom right corner.
3. Tap the toggle next to the Dark Theme option.
How to Fix Dark Mode Not Working on TradeView Mobile App
#1. Force close the TradeView app and restart your iPhone/Android before the app again.
#2. Head to the device settings and clear the app cache (applicable only on Android).
#3. Check whether the TradeView application has received any updates. If there is an update, install it immediately.
#4. Uninstall the app and re-install it after a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use TradingView for free. But, you need to unlock the premium version for advanced features.
TradingView has three editions for its users: TradingView Pro Plan for $14.95, TradingView Pro Plus Plan for $29.95 per month, and TradingView Premium Plan for $59.95 per month. It also offers a 30-day free trial for its users.