There are considerable streaming devices that support Tubi TV. Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs support Tubi TV as it was officially available. So it is quite easy for the users to install and access videos on Tubi TV. Tubi TV is an American ad-supported streaming service to the stream video content without any subscription. Users can watch on-demand content like TV series, movies, and a variety of programs. Tubi TV’s viewership surges over 30 million users, and it has been increasing year by year since it was launched.
Note: Before jumping into the steps, sign up for Tubi TV. It is very essential to activate the app on your Roku device.
How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Roku
- On the Roku home screen, go the search menu and type Tubi TV.
2. Select the app from the search results.
3. Click the Add Channel option.
4. Tubi TV will add to channel list within a fraction of seconds.
5. Launch the Tubi TV app and click the Sign in option on the top left corner.
6. An activation code will appear on the screen.
7. Now, visit tubitv.com/activate and enter the code that displayed on the TV.
8. Click Activate.
9. Sign in to your Tubi TV account to activate the app. Skip this step if you’re already logged in.
Tubi TV Not Working on Roku
If you had trouble in streaming contents on Tubi TV app, follow these solutions.
Fix 1: Go to Settings and clear the app cache of Tubi TV.
Fix 2: Ensure that your Roku device was connected to a standard internet connection.
Fix 3: Update your Roku device to the latest version (if available).
Fix 4: Uninstall and re-install the Tubi TV app.
Fix 5: Reset your Roku and then install the Tubi TV app.
If you had an Android phone, you can cast Tubi TV to Roku by mirroring the device screen. But it is not recommended as the app is officially available to download.