Facebook is a social media platform which allows users to follow other users. To see the feed of a person, you should either add them as a friend or follow them. Like others, you will also get followers. Are you curious to know who is following your page or profile on Facebook? The article will show you the guide to see your followers on the Facebook profile or business page. With the help of this guide, you can restrict the unknown people from following your profile or business page.
Steps to See Who Is Following Me (You) On Facebook
To see your Followers, you have to allow the people who aren’t on your Friends list to follow your profile. In simple terms, your profile should be set to public to allows followers on your profile.
(1) Open the Facebook app and click the hamburger icon on the top right corner.
(2) Select the drop-down menu located next to the Settings & Privacy option.
(3) Select the Settings menu.
(4) Scroll down the page and select Public Posts.
(5) Select all the privacy menu to Public.
After changing the Privacy to the public, you can see your followers from the profile page. To check your followers:
How to Check followers on Facebook using your Smartphone?
- Click the Hamburger icon
- Select the drop-down icon of Settings & Privacy
- Select Privacy shortcuts.
- Scroll down to Your Information section and select Access your information.
- Head to the Following and Followers section and click the drop-down icon. Click Followers.
- The list of people following your profile will appear on the screen.
How to Check followers on Facebook using your Desktop?
- Go your Facebook profile.
- Select the Friends menu.
- Click the More tab and select Followers.
You can hide your list of friends from others as well.
Steps to See Who Is Following Your Facebook Business Page
Unlike the profile, it is very easy to see how many of them are following your Facebook page on a country basis, even on a city basis.
(1) Go to your Facebook page.
(2) Click the Insights menu on the top of the page.
(3) On the right-side pane, select Followers.
(4) The number of people following your page will appear on the screen.
To know more in detail or to filter on the Country basis
(1) Click the Insights on the top of the page.
(2) Select People on the right-side panel.
(3) The number of people following your page on the country basis will appear on the screen.
Learn how to delete a Facebook group as well.
Now, you will know the steps to see the people who are following your FB page and profile. If you had any queries while following this guide, post it on the comments section. Follow Techowns on FB and Twitter to get more articles related to Facebook and other social media.