- To Get Disney Plus on Apple TV: Switch On your Apple TV >> App Store >> Search >> Enter Disney Plus >> Tap Get >> Sign In >> Stream Disney+.
Are you trying to watch Disney Plus content on Apple TV? No worries, Disney+ is compatible with most of the devices, including Apple TV. Disney+ provides you with an impressive library of content and premium features like 4K streaming, offline downloads, personalized recommendation, etc. With Disney+ on Apple TV, you can stream a lot of VODs from Pixar, Disney, Marvel, 20th Century Fox, etc. Make sure to get a subscription to Disney Plus before installing the app on Apple TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on Apple TV
1. Power On your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Tap on the App Store and click the Search icon on the top.
3. Enter Disney Plus on the search box and tap the Get button near the Disney+ application.
4. Now, the Disney Plus application will be installed on tvOS.
How to Activate and Stream Disney Plus on Apple TV
1. Launch the Disney Plus application on your Apple TV.
2. Tap on the Sign-in button and make a note of the Disney+ activation code displayed on your Apple TV.
3. Open a browser on your device and visit the (www.disneyplus.com/begin) website.
4. Type the activation code on the field and tap the Continue button. Log In to your account if needed.
5. Relaunch the Disney Plus application and stream your favorite movies or shows on your tvOS.
How to AirPlay Disney Plus on Apple TV from iPhone
1. Install the Disney Plus application on your iOS device from App Store.
2. Finish up the login process using the required credentials.
3. Ensure that your iPhone and Apple TV are connected to the same WIFI.
4. Start playing your favorite Disney Plus content on your iOS device.
5. Tap the Airplay icon on the top and select Apple TV from the list.
6. Now, the Disney Plus content will be streamed on your Apple TV.
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Apple TV Issue
If you are facing issues like buffering, freezing, and a black screen on the Disney+ app, then perform the troubleshooting steps below.
Here are some of the working steps to fix the not working issue of Disney+ on Apple TV.
- Check the Internet connectivity because a consistent and stable Internet connection makes a good streaming experience.
- Uninstall and reinstall Disney Plus, which refreshes everything in the application and the app also gets updated automatically.
- Outdated firmware on Apple TV affects the performance, so you have to update Apple TV to the latest version. Also, update the application on Apple TV for new features and bug fixes.
- Force close the Disney Plus app that fixes the majority of the issues with Disney Plus instantly.
How to Sign Up for Disney Plus
1. Visit the Disney Plus Signup page on a web browser.
2. Type your email address and password for the registration process.
3. Choose the required plan of Disney Plus and complete the payment process.
4. Then, you will receive a free trial of seven days.
5. After that, you will receive a confirmation mail to your email address.
6. Confirm the mail to activate your Disney Plus account.
Disney Plus: Pricing
If you like to watch Disney+ on your Apple TV, you have to get a premium subscription from the Disney+ website. You can also cancel the subscription to Disney Plus if you are no longer interested in it.
|Basic (with Ads)
|Premium (No Ads)
|Trio Basic (With Ads)
|Trio Premium (No Ads)
|$7.99 per month
|$10.99 per month
|$12.99 per month
|$19.99 per month
|Watch on multiple devices at once, Personalized recommendations, Exiting new releases every week, Thousands of exciting movies and shows
|Similar features of the Basic plan with an offline viewing facility for specific content
|Similar features of the Basic plan, Get Hulu’s complete streaming library, ESPN+ live sports, Download ESPN content,
|Similar features of the Trio basic Plan with offline viewing on Hulu, ESPN+ & Disney+, and Ad-free streaming on Hulu and Disney +
Disney Plus isn’t available in some countries. To access it in geo-restricted regions, you can use the best VPN on Apple TV.
If you use the older version of Apple TV, you can’t directly download the Disney+ application. Instead, you can use the Airplay method to stream the Disney Plus content.
After signing up for Disney+ free trial, you can access all the content of the service free for 7 days.
Instead of Disney+, Amazon Prime on Apple TV will be the best option for streaming on-demand movies and shows.