- FOX Sports: Find → Search → FOX Sports → Get → Open → Activate (Using TV provider) → Stream.
- You can stream FOX Sports without cable using streaming services.
FOX Sports is a popular sports streaming platform based in the United States. With FOX Sports, you can get news, scores, schedule, and live streaming of your favorite sports. Unlike other streaming platforms, FOX Sports doesn’t have a subscription plan. You can sign up using the TV service provider or watch using streaming platforms. If you are using a Firestick device, you can install FOX Sports directly from the store. In addition, you must activate FOX Sports to stream the content on your Firestick device.
How to Get FOX Sports on Firestick
1. Connect the Amazon Firestick to your Smart TV and ensure it is connected to an internet connection.
2. Press Home on the remote and select Find → Search.
3. Enter Fox Sports using the on-screen virtual keyboard and select it from the search results.
Note: You can also use Alexa Voice to search apps on Firestick.
4. Select Get to download the FOX Sports app on your device.
5. Once installed, select Open to launch.
How to Download FOX Sports on Firestick using Downloader
If you are out of the United States, you can install FOX Sports on Firestick using Downloader and stream content using VPN. Before that, install the Downloader on Firestick to get FOX Sports.
1. Go to Firestick Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Further, select Developer Options.
4. Next, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. In the next screen, select Downloader to turn it on.
6. Get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app from the Apps section.
7. Go to the URL section and type the source URL: https://bit.ly/355Mli0.
8. After entering the URL, select GO.
9. A third-party website will appear on the screen. Scroll down and select Download APK.
10. The Apk file of FOX Sports will be downloaded.
11. After downloading the file, select Next → Install.
12. After installation, select Open to launch the app.
Enable the VPN and stream your favorite sports.
How to Activate FOX Sports App on Firestick
1. Launch the FOX Sports app and select Profile.
2. From the list of menus, select TV Provider Sign In.
3. On the next screen, you will get the activation and QR codes.
5. Enter the activation code and click Submit.
6. You will be required to sign in using your TV provider account.
7. Type the credentials and enter FOX Sports.
8. Finally, you can start streaming your favorite sports.
How to Watch FOX Sports on Firestick Without Cable
You can watch FOX Sports 1 (FS1) on your Firestick device without the TV Provider.
|STREAMING SERVICES||PRICING||INSTALLATION GUIDE|
|Sling TV||Blue – $35/month||Sling TV on Firestick|
|Hulu||Hulu + Live TV (With Ads) – $69.99/month|
Hulu + Live TV (Without Ads) – $75.99/month
|Hulu on Firestick|
|FuboTV||$65/month||FuboTV on Firestick|
|YouTube TV||$64.99/month||YouTube TV on Firestick|
Sports and Leagues Available on FOX Sports
|Football||NCAA FB, NFL, USFL|
|Basketball||NCAA BK, NBA, NCAAW BK, WNBA|
|Golf||PGA Tour, LPGA Tour|
|Motor Sports||Formula One, Moto GP, NHRA, NTT IndyCar Series|
Frequently Asked Questions
FOX Sports is free. You can stream the content on Firestick if you have subscribed to a TV Provider or Streaming services.