TeaTV is one of the streaming services made for movies and TV shows enthusiasts. It features a wide array of movies and TV shows which can be streamed without spending a single penny. You can install the TeaTV app only on Android, Windows, and macOS platforms. What to do if you own a Roku device? Is there is any possible ways to watch TeaTV on Roku? Let’s find out the answers.
Is TeaTV available for Roku?
No. TeaTV app is not available on the official channel store. It implies that you cannot add the app on your Roku. The only way to stream TeaTV on Roku is by using the screen mirroring your phone or computer to the Roku connected TV.
How to Watch TeaTV on Roku
There are two possible ways to watch TeaTV on Roku. Either enable screen mirroring to mirror TeaTV from Windows and Android or enable Airplay to mirror from Mac.
- Mirror Android or Windows
- Mirror Mac
Watch TeaTV on Roku with Android or Windows 10 PC
First of all, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku to mirror the Windows and Android devices.
1) Turn on your Roku device.
2) From the Roku home screen, select the Settings.
3) Then choose System.
4) Select Screen Mirroring and choose Enable Screen Mirroring.
5) Choose Prompt or Always Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Android Phone
1) Visit the official site of TeaTV to install the app on your Android device. You can’t find this app on Google Play Store.
2) Make sure to connect the Roku device and the Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Pull the notification bar down and choose the Cast option.
4) Click the three-dotted menu and enable the Wireless Display.
5) Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6) On the prompt, click Start Now.
7) Once the screen was mirrored, launch the TeaTV app and start playing the movie or TV show you would like to watch.
Screen Mirror Windows 10 PC
1) Install TeaTV app on your Windows PC by visiting the official site.
2) Make sure to connect the Roku device and the PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Click on the Notification icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
4) On the action center, click on the Connect option.
5) Select the Roku device from the list of available devices.
6) After mirroring your Windows screen, open the TeaTV app and start streaming.
Watch TeaTV on Roku with Mac
Here, you need to enable the Airplay feature to Mirror the Mac screen. This feature is available only on the latest Roku models.
1) Turn on your Roku device.
2) Select the Settings.
3) Scroll down and choose Apple AirPlay and Homekit.
4) Choose Apple AirPlay and Homekit Settings.
5) Turn on the AirPlay.
Screen Mirror Mac
1) Make sure to connect the Roku device and the Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) On the mac menu bar, click on the AirPlay icon.
3) Choose the Roku device from the list of available devices.
4) The mac screen will be mirror on the TV screen.
5) Now, open the TeaTV app and start streaming the title that you want.
Hope you have found your answer to the question “How to Watch TeaTV on Roku?”. Still got doubts, then skip to the comment section to let us know your concern. Follow Techowns’ Facebook and Twitter pages to read our tutorials instantly.