Stream all your favorite sports events at one place through Yahoo Sports and enjoy watching them together. It streams NFL, MMA, NBA, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Tennis, F1, and much more. It is also a relevant service to get updates and news about your favorite team and players. The following section will show the steps to install and stream Yahoo Sports on Firestick.
Yahoo Sports on Firestick helps you stream all live events, replays, highlights, and on-demand sports events on the bigger screens. You can access this app free of cost and access all the schedules, scorecard, news, and much more for free.
Features of Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Sports provides many advantages and some of them are mentioned below:
- Watch the major sports events on Yahoo Sports such as NFL, football, tennis, soccer, boxing, cricket, motorsports, horse racing, cycling, etc.
- You can get real-time updates, stats, and scores related to all sports.
- It offers customized notifications for new games & events.
- You can enjoy streaming all the sporting events in full HD quality.
- Get access to read the original articles from popular reporters and writers.
- By adding a team and players to your favorite list, you will get real-time updates about the team or player.
How to Install Yahoo Sports on Firestick
Since Yahoo Sports is officially available on the Amazon App Store, you can instantly install this app for your Firestick.
#1. On the Firestick home screen, go to the Search icon located at the top-left corner.
#2. Type Yahoo Sports in the box and pick the app from the search results.
#3. Click on the app icon under the Apps & Games section and you will get the information page.
#4. Hit the Get/Download button. The app will install on your device within a few minutes.
#5. After installation, tap the Open menu to access Yahoo Sports.
Sideload Yahoo Sports on Firestick
If you can’t find Yahoo Sports on Amazon App Store, you can sideload it with the help of the Downloader App.
- Head over to Settings > My Fire TV/Devices > Developer options.
- Click and turn-on Apps from Unknown Sources option.
1. Lunch the Downloader App on your Firestick.
2. Press the Search bar in the home screen of the app.
3. Enter the URL of the Yahoo Sports (http://bit.ly/37VP9kT).
4. Wait for the download to complete. If the download hasn’t started, tap click here to download the Yahoo Sports apk file. After downloading it, click on the Install button.
5. The app will start to install on your Firestick . After installing it, hit the Open option.
6. Now, enjoy streaming Yahoo Sports on the bigger screens.
Yahoo Sports is a user-friendly app that has a simple user-interface to navigate easily with the Firestick remote. It is a simple way to stream multiple sports events without any subscription. You can watch all the games from regional to international.