Stream tons of on-demand content from multiple channels at one place through Bravo. It is an excellent streaming service that offers live TV channels, new episodes, and different movies. It was built with an impressive user-interface to stream your favorite content in high resolutions up to 1080p. Get access to all the past and recent seasons of any show or series. As Bravo is compatible with Roku, you can enjoy streaming it on the bigger screens.
With Bravo on Roku, you can watch popular shows like The Real Housewives, Below Deck Mediterranean, Project Runway, Southern charm, etc. The app also comes with subtitle-support, personal playlist-support, and more.
How to Add and Stream Bravo on Roku
Bravo is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, and it can be easily added to your Roku device.
(1) Connect your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Head over to the Streaming Channels section.
(3) Go to the Search channels menu and type Bravo to get the search results.
(4) Select the channel from the list, and then the info screen will open.
(5) Click-on the Add Channel button to add the Bravo channel on your device.
(6) Launch the installed app and get the activation code. Open a browser on your mobile or PC and visit the activation site displayed on the TV screen.
(7) Enter the code and login into your account. After the activation, the Bravo app will load automatically to display media.
(8) Select and play a video and start streaming it on the Roku connected TV.
How to Watch Bravo on Roku using Android
It is also possible to watch Bravo on Roku through your Android phone/tablet. For that, you need to use the screen mirroring on Roku.
- Connect your Roku and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the updated version of the Bravo app on your smartphone.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Head over to the Settings menu from the Roku Homepage.
2. Pick the System Settings and then choose the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Tap-on the Screen Mirroring mode.
4. Select the Prompt option from the list.
Cast Bravo to Roku from Android
1. Go to the Settings app on your smartphone.
2. Click and open the Connection & sharing section.
3. Turn-on the Cast option, and it will search for nearby devices.
4. Select your Roku device from the list.
5. After that, your Android screen will mirror on the Roku connected TV.
6. Open the Bravo app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
7. Play your favorite video and enjoy watching it on the Roku screen.
Bravo has a huge library with clutter-free menus. Just sign with your TV subscription and enjoy the entire catalog of on-demand & live content. Get access to popular documentaries, the latest films, and so on. It is also the right place to watch all the NBC channels without any hassle.