Apple TV is one of the well-known streaming application that features Apple TV Originals. It has award-winning series, kid’s entertainment zone, ground-breaking documentaries to inspire, comedies, competing dramas, and a lot more. LG Corporation is the second-largest TV manufacturer in the world. It announced that it has made the Apple TV app available on its TVs since November 2019 model and its future versions in around 80 countries. In this guide, let us see how to watch Apple TV on LG TV.
Apple TV Subscription Plans
- Initially, you get a free trial of seven days.
- $4.99 is the subscription cost per month after the free trial pack which you can share with up to five family members.
- With any new Apple device, Apple TV+ is included free for 1 year if you retrieve the offer within 90 days.
Steps to Watch Apple TV+ on LG TV
The step-by-step do’s are listed below to watch Apple TV on LG TV.
(1) Turn ON the Smart LG TV.
(2) Press the Home button in LG remote control.
(3) Navigate the Apple TV from the menu available and locate it. If it is not available, you can download and install it from the LG content store.
(4) After installing, go to Settings followed by Account and Sign in using apple ID (if you don’t have one, create using Apple’s website) and follow the on-screen instructions to set up.
(5) After Sign in, open the Apple TV and start enjoying.
NOTE: If the app is not available for your TV, there are some options to stream Apple TV on our old version Smart LG TV. You can use compatible devices like Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, and Samsung TV.
It is possible to watch Apple TV+ on LG smart TV devices easily with these steps. It supports AirPlay 2 and HomeKit for wireless integration with Apple devices. If you are hanging on with any doubts, make use of the comment section. Follow techowns on Facebook and Twitter to catch our latest articles instantly.