- Why Should you Choose JokerLiveStream Over Other Sites?
- Is JokerLiveStream Legal?
- Contents offered by JokerLiveStream
- Site Design of JokerLiveStream
- Does JokerLiveStream Have a Mobile Application?
- How to Stream With JokerLiveStream
- Pros and Cons of JokerLiveStream
- JokerLiveStream Alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions
JokerLiveStream is a sports streaming site where you can find all the popular live sports events for free. It offers matches from 39 different sports. With the JokerLiveStream platform, you can also add your live-stream event and share the streaming link on any social media platform. Let’s see more about the website and its offerings.
Why Should you Choose JokerLiveStream Over Other Sites?
- It offers a wide range of sports with multiple streaming links. You can decide what game you want and what league to stream.
- It covers all the leagues and tournaments of a game with quality streaming links. All games are available in HD streaming.
- The Search box is a great lookup tool to find sports, links, teams, leagues, players’ names, etc. You can directly find whatever you want.
- Yet another interesting feature is the Chatbox, which you can use to connect with like-minded people over the internet.
Is JokerLiveStream Legal?
No, JokeLiveStream is not a legal platform. All the video content available on the website is streamed without legal formalities. So make sure to use a VPN to ensure better security while streaming through multiple links. Also, we do suggest you use Antivirus software to prevent your device from malware attacks.
|Suggested VPNs||Suggested Antivirus|
|1. Express VPN|
3. Proton VPN
4. Private VPN
2. Norton 360
3. McAfee Antivirus
4. Nord Antivirus
5. Avast One
Contents offered by JokerLiveStream
In total JokerLiveStream offers 39 sports. It includes all the popular sports like Football, Tennis, Cricket, and even E-Sports matches. Check the list below to check all the sports available on the website.
|Aussie Rules||Beach Volleyball||Field Hockey|
|Squash||Table Tennis||Formula 1|
Site Design of JokerLiveStream
The site has got a neat and clean design. The UI looks decent and straightforward without no overdoing it.
The Header section has the Time clock, a search box, and other options like Add Your Streams, DNS, Sitemap, For Webmasters, and the Subscribe button.
You can also change the language on the top. There is a night/light mode toggle button.
The Menu bar has various game menus like Football, NFL, Basketball, Baseball, Handball, Hockey, Motorsport, Rugby, Tennis, Volleyball, Other, E-Sports, and Blogs.
Below the menu bar, you can find the Search Box, where you can look for the games and stuff.
Above the Footer section, you will get the Download button. The Footer section covers different sections like Top Categories, Football Top Games, Upcoming Events, and Partners.
Update: Recently, the app is removed from the Play Store. You need to install the APK file.
Does JokerLiveStream Have a Mobile Application?
Yes, you can find the APK from the official site of the JokerLiveStream site.
(1) Visit the official site of JokerLiveStream (https://www.jokerlivestream.art/home-4.html).
(2) Scroll down to the bottom and click the Android Application Download button.
(3) You will be directed to the download window, where you need to click on the Download Now button.
(4) The apk file will download on your Android device.
(5) Run the downloaded file and install the app on your device.
(6) Launch the app and stream the sporting event you want.
How to Stream With JokerLiveStream
Though the app is available, we suggest you use the website. When compared to the app, the website offers more navigation controls and additional features.
(1) Open any web browser on your PC or smartphone.
(2) On the address bar, type JokerLiveStream and select the appropriate domain.
(3) Click on the link to open the site.
(4) Select the game you want to stream from the home screen.
(5) You will get the list of games available in the category. If there are no live streams, you will get the “No Streams available” screen.
(6) Choose the match that you want and click the Live button.
(7) Now, you will get different streaming links for the match. Choose any one of the links and watch the live match.
As JokerLiveStream is a free website, you will get ads at the beginning of the live stream. To skip those ads, you need to buy a premium subscription. JokerLiveStream offers three types of subscriptions in the name of JokerHDPass.
- $4.99 per week
- $14.99 per month
- $98.99 per year
Based on the subscription, the number of simultaneous device connections will vary. In the weekly plan, you can use up to two devices, 3 devices for the monthly plan and 4 devices for a yearly plan. Other than that, there is no difference between the plans.
Pros and Cons of JokerLiveStream
|+It covers a wide range of sports and has links to less popular games.|
+It even has a chatbox, which you can use to chat with your fellow streamers.
|–The design looks so outdated, and it has to be improved. |
–You will need sign-up to stream the videos.
If your favorite game is not available on the JokerLiveStream platform, you can consider some of the below-mentioned alternatives.
NFL Bite is a free streaming site that features various NFL live streams. It includes lots of NFL games like sports leagues, teams, and various other games. With a colorful interface, it streams various NFL live streams in a separate section. The site is also associated with NCCA, so you can also find NCCA-related videos, results, info, etc.
Worldcup Football is yet another streaming site that offers HD-quality links to stream various live games online. You can find a wide range of sports content like MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, UFC, Boxing, College Football, and College Basketball. With an extensive content library, it even offers a chatbox to chat with fellow streamers.
Streameast is one of the best alternatives for JokerLiveStream. It provides various games like MLB, NBA, NFL, UFC, NCAAB, F1, NHL, Boxing, CFB, Table Tennis, Handball, and Volleyball. It has got an intuitive and straightforward interface. All the HD streaming is available for free of cost, but few require a signing up to access them.
It is yet another free sports streaming site that offers quality and reliable streaming links to its users. 720p Stream is completely free and doesn’t have any subscription cost. 720p is the basic streaming quality that you can get on the site, and you can even get videos in HD streaming quality up to 1080p. In addition, you can stream various games like NBA, NHL, Soccer, NFL, MMA, etc.
Yet another interesting alternative to JokerLiveStream is LiveSoccerTV. It is one of the most popular streaming sites available around the world. The users can get various updates about upcoming games and even ended games. It even streams various primary leagues such as English Premier League, La Liga, Eredivisie, Series A, League 1, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is a wide range of complaints pertaining that JokerLiveStream has been injecting Android devices with viruses. So make sure to use better antivirus software to ensure better security.
The JokerLiveStream provides sports content without the owner’s consent, so the domain will often be under attack. So they will constantly keep on changing their domain.