- Get TLC on Firestick: Press the Home button → Find → Search → Type & Search TLC Go→ Select app icon → Get → Open → Activate → Start Streaming.
- Alternatively, you can also stream TLC content without cable using streaming services.
Want to stream on-demand content on your Firestick device? Install TLC Go app on your Amazon Firestick and immerse yourself by streaming the on-demand content. The Learning Channel, TLC for short is a popular American cable TV channel that offers you to stream reality shows, movies, lifestyle, news, etc. To watch all those content, you must subscribe to the cable TV Provider. You should activate the TLC Go app on your Firestick to stream the titles.
If you do not have a pay-TV subscription or want to cut off the cable, you can subscribe to streaming services. Some streaming service offers a free trial to access its features. Therefore you can watch the titles for free.
How to Install TLC on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and press the Home button to launch the home screen.
2. From the home screen, click on the Find tab and then choose the Search tile.
3. Using the on-screen virtual keyboard, type and search for the TLC Go app.
4. Select the TLC Go app icon from the search results.
5. Click on the Get button to download the app on your Firestick device.
6. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate TLC on Firestick
Once you have installed the TLC Go app on your Firestick, you must activate the app using your cable TV provider.
1. Launch the TLC Go app on your Firestick device.
2. Click on the Sign In option. Immediately, you will get an activation code on your TV screen.
3. After that, open the web browser on your smartphone or PC and then visit the TLC activation website [https://auth.tlc.com/link?flow=CTVMvpdLogin].
4. Enter the activation code on the required field and click the Link TV Provider button at the bottom.
5. Next, select your TV Provider and sign in with the necessary login credentials.
6. Once done, you can stream your favorite TLC shows on your Firestick device.
Supported TV Providers of TLC
Following are the supported cable TV Providers of TLC.
- ATC Broadband
- BTC Communications
If you can’t find your TV provider from the list, click on the link to get the complete list.
Alternate Method: Stream TLC on Firestick Without Cable
If you want to cut off the cord, you can watch TLC using the best streaming services such as Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the best live TV streaming services which carries over 75+ local channels including TLC. It has both cloud DVR and program guide features. It offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record and binge-watch it later on your Firestick. You can stream on-demand content on two screens at the same time.
Subscription Plan: With Ads – $69.99/ month and Without Ads – $82.99/ month.
Free Trial: No free Trial
Installation Guide: Hulu on Firestick
Sling TV is the best streaming service to watch TLC channels on your Firestick. It is the most affordable and budget-friendly live TV streaming service. With the subscription plan, four different devices can stream concurrently. you can also record your favorite content and watch them offline with the 50 hours of cloud DVR Storage.
Subscription Plan: Sling Blue – $40/ month, Sling Orange – $45/ month, and Sling Blue + Orange – $60/ month.
Free Trial: 7 days
Installation Guide: Sling TV on Firestick
YouTube TV is a very popular streaming service that holds more than 100 live channels. It has unlimited cloud DVR storage to record and watch content. Your recording can be stored for up to nine months. Simultaneously, three different streaming devices can start streaming the different content. In addition, you can create 6 profiles under one main account.
Subscription Plan: Base Plan – $72.99/ month
Free Trial: 21 Days
Installation Guide: YouTube TV on Firestick
You can also watch TLC without cable on other streaming services including DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Vidgo, Spectrum TV Choice, Philo, and Xfinity Choice TV.
TLC is available on Amazon App Store, so you can install it on your Firestick for free. Hence you should pay for the TV provider to access the on-demand content. Instead, you can use Streaming services to watch the TLC content.
If the TLC Go app is not working on your Firestick, follow the steps given below.
– Check your Internet connection
– Restart your Firestick device
– Force close the TLC Go app and reopen it
– Update your Firestick to the latest firmware
– Update the TLC Go app
– Reset your Firestick device