Tizen based-Samsung smart TV is the most popular choice by millions of people across the world. It has millions of apps support while Disney+ it the new addition. This subscription-based video-on-demand service has been made available for Samsung TV since November 2019. Whether you want classic or latest movies, Disney Plus has everything you need. It even covers exclusive new originals from master storytellers like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, etc. With Disney+ on Samsung smart TV, you can download unlimited contents on ten different devices. In addition to this, it supports streaming on four different devices simultaneously. Disney+ has select titles in 4K UHD and HDR quality. Start with a 7-day free trial and subscribe by paying $6.99/month. Get into the section below to find the procedure to download Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV.
Note: Those Samsung smart TV European users should wait for Disney+ officially launch until March 31, 2020.
How to Download & Launch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
Carry out the steps given below to download Disney+ on Samsung smart TV.
Note: Disney+ is available only for Samsung smart TV modes released after 2016.
- Sign up for the Disney+ by clicking on the link here.
- An active internet connection.
(1) Power on your Samsung smart TV at first.
(2) Wait for your Samsung TV to connect to the internet.
(3) Select Apps from the home screen of your TV.
(4) Navigate to click the Search icon from the top-right corner.
(5) Type the app name as Disney+ and select the same from the search list.
(6) Finally, select the Install button to download Disney+ on Samsung smart TV.
(7) Press the home button on the remote to open the home screen menu.
(8) Use the directional pad to select Disney+ and launch it.
Note: If you don’t find Disney+, then select Apps using the directional pad and then select Disney+.
Getting access to Disney+ on Samsung smart TV is simpler with the above procedure. Disney Plus is one of the best apps for Samsung Smart TV and you will enjoy every bit of it.