- Install TNT: Press the Home button on the remote → Choose Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search TNT → Add Channel → Go to Channel → Activate TNT → Start Streaming.
TNT is a US-only online video streaming platform created to air classic films and TV series. If you have a Roku device, you can install the TNT app from Roku Channel Store. If you have an active subscription to supported TV providers, you can watch TNT content on Roku devices for free. Alternatively, you can watch TNT on Roku without a cable using the streaming services.
Some TNT channels include NBA, NCCA, AEW wrestling, and Major League Baseball under the sports category. Some of the popular TNT Originals include Animal Kingdom, Snow piercer, Claws, and The Alienist.
How to Install and Activate TNT Channel on Roku
2. In the left pane, click Streaming channels.
3. In the next screen, click Search channels.
4. Enter TNT in the search box and press OK.
5. In the search list, select the TNT channel app.
6. Click Add channel to install the app.
7. Tap the Go to channel button to open the app.
8. Start watching the content on your Roku.
9. Open the TNT channel and click the Sign in button.
10. Note down the activation code shown on your TV.
11. Go to https://www.tntdrama.com/activate on any browser.
12. Enter the code shown on your Roku and click the Submit button.
13. Select your TV provider and configure its login credentials to activate the app.
14. After activation, you can stream the media content on your TV.
How to Watch TNT on Roku Without Cable
You can stream the TNT channel on your Roku device by cutting the cord and using the best streaming services. Fortunately, some services offer a free trial for new users to explore the features. Therefore, you can access some content for free.
|Sling TV||Orange – $35/month|
Blue – $35/month
Orange + Blue – $50/month
|Sling TV on Roku|
|DirecTV Stream||Entertainment – $69.99/month|
Choice – $89.99/month
Ultimate – $104.99/month
Premier – $149.99/month
|DirecTV Stream on Roku|
|Hulu + Live TV||With ads – $6.99/month|
Without ads – $12.99/month
|Hulu on Roku|
|YouTube TV||$64.99/month||YouTube TV on Roku|
Alternative Method: How to Screen Mirror TNT on Roku via Smartphone
. Launch the app and Sign in to your account if prompted.
. Swipe down to get Notification Panel on your Android Phone and tap the Cast icon.
If you have iPhone, open the Control center and hit on the Screen Mirroring icon.
. Select your Roku device from the list.
. Once connected, play any video on the TNT app, and it will appear on your TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may be due to a temporary glitch in the TNT app. You can fix it easily by updating the app to the latest version.
The TNT app is 100% free to download on Roku. But you need to subscribe to access all the on-demand content.