If you are looking for a site to binge-watch anime content, then go for AnimeHeaven. It is one of the best entertaining sites that features various anime for free. It has got a wide array of anime portfolios, including anime from 1970 to the present. The anime contents are regularly updated and neatly sorted under various genres, latest releases, and more. Moreover, the site offers English subbed and dubbed anime of the best quality. This site has got an amazing UI.
Is AnimeHeaven Legal?
The contents on the site are uploaded by someone who doesn’t have a copyright to those content. The producers and creators of any movie or series will have acquired copyrights for their content. AnimeHeaven is not that legitimate and it doesn’t seem that they have got proper license to stream those contents. In a few countries, watching those content is considered as piracy, and governments have got strict policies against it. So it totally depends on the country you live in, whether you are facing legal issues or not. But on the whole, the site is totally illegal.
Why Use a VPN?
Knowing that the site is illegal and can cause you legal issues, you never want to risk watching an anime. Using a VPN will keep you anonymous on the internet, and your activities cannot be tracked by the government, ISPs, or any hackers. Moreover, VPN will keep you safe from trackers and hackers. Additionally, you can bypass the geo-restrictions and stream the restricted contents anytime, anywhere, as you can choose the server and the region you want to stream. Here are the top 3 VPN services that you can use to safeguard your privacy and unblock geo-restrictions:
Features of AnimeHeaven
- It has got a massive collection of anime so that you could even find anime from 1970.
- Moreover, all your favorite anime videos are available in HD quality, so it would make your streaming more enjoyable from 240p to 1080p.
- It features all English subbed and dubbed anime for free.
- All anime contents are neatly sorted and categorized under various categories based on the genre and release dates.
- It has got a user-friendly interface.
The contents offered by AnimeHeaven are neatly categorized under the following categories.
- Fighting and much more.
On the home screen, you will get the latest anime episodes in the banner. Then, you will see the recently uploaded anime titles. On the right side, you can see the trending and ongoing anime series.
On the header section, you have the Search bar to look for a specific anime title. Next to the Search bar, you have different categories like Anime, Dubbed, Series, Movies, Ongoing, Popular, Schedule, and Random. In the Schedule section, you will get the release dates and recently released anime content.
Another exciting feature in the AnimeHeaven is the dark mode toggle. Next to the categories, you have the toggle button. Clicking this toggle will enable the dark mode. And again, clicking on the toggle will enable the light mode. Nowadays, a lot of users are demanding the dark mode feature. On that note, this is the most welcomed feature on the webpage.
How to watch AnimeHeaven?
Like any other streaming site, you can stream AnimeHeaven as long as you can use a web browser on your device. You can stream the contents on your computer or smartphone or even on your smart TVs, streaming devices, etc.
1. From your phone or computer, launch a web browser of your desire.
2. Go to the AnimeHeaven site.
3. Browse for the videos you want to watch.
4. Hit the Play icon and you will be directed to the streaming screen.
5. Tap the Play icon and stream the anime content.
The site has got an amazing UI, and it is very straightforward. It is so intuitive and easy to use. You can find a search bar at the top of the page, making your searches so easy. All the categories are listed on the top menu bar making it even easy for beginners. Simultaneously, it also has an APK for android devices.
1. From your Android phone, go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser and search for the AnimeHeaven app.
3. Find a reliable site to download the AnimeHeaven APK.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Wait for the APK to download and continue with the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
When you click the Play button on any video title, you will get the playback screen. At first, you have to choose the server to stream the content. By default, the Oserver will be selected. If the Oserver is not working, you choose any one of the other two servers.
On the playback screen, you have minimal buttons and icons. Necessary buttons like the Play/Pause button, 10-sec Rewind button, Volume control, and timestamp buttons. On the right side, PiP and full-screen toggle buttons are there. The major missings are the 10-sec Forward button and the Subtitle button.
All the anime content present in the AnimeHeaven is not supported with the subtitles and closed captions support. And, you can’t download any anime content from the website. It lacks the Download button.
- The UI is amazing, and you have a toggle on the top-right corner to switch between light and dark mode.
- There are only a few ads so that you can stream content without any annoying ads.
- You can have seamless streaming with fewer interruptions.
- You can stream content without any registration or subscription, ensuring that your data are being kept safe and secured.
- The site isn’t legal, so streaming on the website can cause you legal issues or penalties.
- Since it isn’t a legal site, it has a high chance of shutting down at any time.
- Moreover, there are countries where the site is banned, and you cannot use them unless you got a VPN.
- There is no download option, so you need to use a download manager to finish the download.
- No support for subtitles and closed captions.
- Tubi TV
This is an amazing option to stream your favorite anime without any subscriptions. Moreover, the site has got a great impression among anime lovers. You can enjoy the anime content for free. Make sure to use a VPN to ensure your privacy. Do you have any other options to stream anime? Let us know in the comment section below. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay updated with our latest reviews and tutorials.
Yes, the AnimeHeaven website was down for a month. Then, they changed their URL. Now, they are working fine.
Yes, you can install the AnimeHeaven apk file on Android devices.